'19 GA S Aaron Beasley (Tennessee signee)

It’s was once some questions about this kid character after on popular poster mentioned that we should part ways from him. This article displays something completely different.

Vols signee Beasley brings versatility, 'good character'
My wife works with a parent of one of his teammates. That person told her that Beasley had had some troubles. Nothing major, but in their words, he needed some leadership and if he could stay out of trouble he’d be a good player.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
If Saban retires and Bama wants Pruit then Pruit has been successful at UT. UT will be back up and coaches will be fighting to take the UT job. I can live with that. Hope Pruit gets us to that level.

If Jeremy Pruitt has built something special at Tennessee by that time, why would he leave? It’s not like these programs are worlds apart if both are competing at a high level. Jeremy Pruitt was given an opportunity at Tennessee, something that means alot. I tend to think he’ll repay us with his loyalty should the option to leave present itself.
Coaching in the footsteps of Nick Saban is not as lucrative and you guys make it out to be.

T Dog i love ya but if that dude PRed 35lbs in 7 weeks then i want whatever he’s using
I read that tweet as he had been hurt. It said "getting back up there". I took that as getting his strength back up there. Like he has more to go to get back to what he was getting. Probably read too much into it tho. But I still dont think 35 lbs. Is far fetched doing cleans in 7 weeks at all.

Reactions: LittleVol
About the same length of time that it's been since we had an offense that could break down a defense and dominate.
Tyler Bray, Justin Hunter, DaRick Rogers, and CP could put up points in bunches. Also Dobbs, Hurd, and Kamara were pretty good.

VN Store

Back