'25 GA RB Todd Robinson

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster

Another Valdosta sleeper prospect.
Outstanding runner with a good stride.

Perfect RB size for his age, and has good hands.
Plays QB right now, but he can play many places. Looks like a 10.8 speed guy. Never gets run down on his film.

Nice offer for 2025

Watched him bc MTSU just offered him too and he’s interesting bc like LittleVol said he plays QB and runs from there for his team. Georgia recruited him as a RB and I think MTSU might’ve offered as a WR (idk for sure). He won’t be a quarterback so it’s going to be interesting to see where people like him. Looks like he tagged Sims there tho which would suggest RB

Watched him bc MTSU just offered him too and he’s interesting bc like LittleVol said he plays QB and runs from there for his team. Georgia recruited him as a RB and I think MTSU might’ve offered as a WR (idk for sure). He won’t be a quarterback so it’s going to be interesting to see where people like him. Looks like he tagged Sims there tho which would suggest RB

I was going to list him as an athlete but since he tagged Sims, seems we’re interested in him at RB.

I’d think Shelton Felton being his coach would hinder our chances in recruiting him. But maybe not.

what's funny?
Don’t bother.

Robinson is a 3 star with On3 and not ranked anywhere else. And BOT doesn’t know any better regardless.

He’s just trying to live his life best way he can.

Let it be…

@LittleVol analysis. Most of them are dead wrong and pathetic. He literally thinks everyone on this board is stupid and knows nothing. So each time he gives these ridiculous opinions I laugh.
His comment seemed pretty straight forward to me. I didn’t see anything ridiculous or opinion based, seems like you’re blinded by your disdain for him in this scenario.

VN Store

Back