'20 GA RB Rashad Amos (uscjr commit)

Good size
tenor.gif

He has a bunch of ties to the cocks, and some family down there. A good friend of his is on that team. Sounds like USC reading the tea leaves

Reactions: SLICKYINC
The fact of that matter is you can see whatever you want to see in a recruit like this but the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

We missed on our top targets at the position and need to be recruiting better - but this guy is still likely to be a good find this late in the process.[/QUOTE

I don’t even know who our top targets were at RB. The strangest recruiting of a position like we haven’t even been interested outside of hodge. Doesn’t even seem like we tried with top dudes

Full disclosure before I ask this question. I don't follow recruiting as much as I would like to. I don't pretend that I do but I'm trying to get better. Who is the RB from the Knoxville area that is going to USCjr? I've heard several people say they wished we had recruited him and that we might be missing out. Just wondered what you guys who have all the info thought. I'll hang up and listen. Thanks!

Full disclosure before I ask this question. I don't follow recruiting as much as I would like to. I don't pretend that I do but I'm trying to get better. Who is the RB from the Knoxville area that is going to USCjr? I've heard several people say they wished we had recruited him and that we might be missing out. Just wondered what you guys who have all the info thought. I'll hang up and listen. Thanks!
nobody from TN currently committed to USCjr

Reactions: Skizer41
You might be thinking of the South Doyle kid headed to Mizzou.

nobody from TN currently committed to USCjr
You might be thinking of the South Doyle kid headed to Mizzou.
You're both right but @butchna thats who I'm thinking of (told you I'm not good at the recruiting thing yet)

Whats your opinion on that kid?? Are we making a mistake or are people just over hyping him?

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back