'20 GA RB Rashad Amos (uscjr commit)

You're both right but @butchna thats who I'm thinking of (told you I'm not good at the recruiting thing yet)

Whats your opinion on that kid?? Are we making a mistake or are people just over hyping him?
Smallish, High speed back...the type we’ve been recruiting, but he seems bent on leaving the state and hasn’t wavered on his commitment. Sometimes it’s not our choice when we miss out on a kid.

Smallish, High speed back...the type we’ve been recruiting, but he seems bent on leaving the state and hasn’t wavered on his commitment. Sometimes it’s not our choice when we miss out on a kid.
Thank bro. I feel like I have a good handle on the capabilities of the coaching staff on the on-field stuff. Just trying to learn their abilities on the recruiting stuff. This helps. Thanks!

I want to see us go after Vidal at Marietta. He reminds me a lot if the LSU RB that killed Bama this weekend. They are the same size and build and Vidal is an excellent receiver.
I like Vidal a lot. Seems like a hard nosed kid, too.
edit: I mean that in a good way - same mentality as the LSU kid.

Dang, we got all excited and then in a 24 hour span it looks like he's committing somewhere else.

Live fast die quickly on VolNation.

Dang, we got all excited and then in a 24 hour span it looks like he's committing somewhere else.

Live fast die quickly on VolNation.
Who knows? Is it a coincidence that UT offers him yesterday and he decides to commit tonight? Guess we'll see.

Pruitt cracks me up, all of these dudes he’s going after are LB builds. He wants every recruit on defense
He has said he likes players who are comfortable with the ball in their hands on defense. Seem to favor them and highly athletic players that can play multiple positions.

VN Store

Back