'20 GA RB Len'Neth Whitehead (UT SIGNEE)

Ummmm Pruitt is in year 2. Proof is in the pudding with muscramp... What coaching history of ANY sorts does muscramp have of winning football?

And while I will wait on my first question to be answered, what advantage (individual or team) does that school have over us?

Potential: nope
Tradition: haha no
Relevance: no
Playing time: naw
Academics: nope again
Defensive Coaching(due to the fact he's potentially an LB in college): 0%
Track & Field: does uscE have T&F?
You were mocking them for “probably” not winning 6 games. We might win 2 games.

It was just a really dumb take

It’s ok though, nobody’s gonna kick you off the board for bad takes.

Muschamp & T-Rob are both known as excellent defensive coaches (not just DBs either).

LOL - did you just try and throw in track & field?

1569896019481.gif

You were mocking them for “probably” not winning 6 games. We might win 2 games.

It was just a really dumb take

It’s ok though, nobody’s gonna kick you off the board for bad takes.

Muschamp & T-Rob are both known as excellent defensive coaches (not just DBs either).

LOL - did you just try and throw in track & field?

View attachment 228523
If you kept up with this thread, you would know that he's all-state in T&F. He (as well as McDaniel) is serious about it as well as football. If you think we only win 2 games this year, you are a damn fool. Take 2 laps for that dumb take. UscE ain't doing a damn thing on defense. How did that defense do in year 4 against bama or unc (1st yr under brown). UscE has always been and will always be mid-level at best sec football program. There's more info on his T&F side, but I will leave it for your ignorant self to dig it up.... You r welcome. 2 laps please.

Screenshot_20190930-232517_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Jackcrevol
If you kept up with this thread, you would know that he's all-state in T&F. He (as well as McDaniel) is serious about it as well as football. If you think we only win 2 games this year, you are a damn fool. Take 2 laps for that dumb take. UscE ain't doing a damn thing on defense. How did that defense do in year 4 against bama or unc (1st yr under brown). UscE has always been and will always be mid-level at best sec football program. There's more info on his T&F side, but I will leave it for your ignorant self to dig it up.... You r welcome. 2 laps please.

View attachment 228550
Lol you mad. Don’t get all pissy with your panties in a wad because you got called out for posting dumb sh!t.

I said we “might” win 2 games. Which is entirely possible. Point to a 3rd game where Vegas has us as a probable winner.

You really think SC doesn’t have a track program???

Doubling down on dumb

1569943900665.gif

I actually agree with @#Vol4Life1991 take.

His point is, as I understand - is that Muschamp has been there 4 years. The entire roster is his. The systems have been in place for years. Offense, defense, S&C, structure. Etc.

Yet they’re still mediocre.

Now, UT might be historically bad this year. But we all know we’re rebuilding from the most dysfunctional program in Vols history. We don’t need to dive into all the ways we were mucked up.

Pruitt is in year two. And had he had any semblance of QB play, he’d likely be 3-1.

At least with Tennessee, the sell is potential. With uscjr it’s “yeah basically we’ll always struggle to be a mediocre team at best with muschamp.”

Lol you mad. Don’t get all pissy with your panties in a wad because you got called out for posting dumb sh!t.

I said we “might” win 2 games. Which is entirely possible. Point to a 3rd game where Vegas has us as a probable winner.

You really think SC doesn’t have a track program???

Doubling down on dumb

View attachment 228592
Lol dude ain't nobody mad. I'm just highlighting your ignorance & incompetence to understand my OP. 1 Case & point: your track & field comment.... 2 laps please. But you go ahead and keep trying to argue something that is factually incorrect. Don't respond until you take those laps bub. 👋

Thank you @HoleInTheRoof for understanding me points.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
Lol dude ain't nobody mad. I'm just highlighting your ignorance & incompetence to understand my OP. 1 Case & point: your track & field comment.... 2 laps please. But you go ahead and keep trying to argue something that is factually incorrect. Don't respond until you take those laps bub. 👋

Thank you @HoleInTheRoof for understanding me points.
So you still can’t help but continue to flop and flail all over the place.

Keep clinging to Track lol

1569947737177.gif

All attention is on the Memphis guys.
Seems that way.

Eason, French, and McDonald may or may not individually be as good as Whitehead, but the trade off for strengthening instate ties and the possibility of getting Thomas too just makes more sense. Plus, decent depth is obviously a need and that can potentially come from Memphis this year is a bonus.

One caution with Whitehead is if Georgia comes calling in the final hour, I don't know if he would turn that down.

Wiltfong said he may be changing his CB as well, Whitehead likes the fact that USCjr is looking at him as a RB

He has a couple more OVs scheduled the next few weeks. I'm betting the other schools he visits will get a couple CBs as well. We will have to wait a week or so before he is supposed to announce to really get an idea where he is leaning at the time.

Reactions: chad954ut
Couple more CBs to SC from Cock experts

Still do not care. I used to spend a lot of time on their boards. I promise their only logic is “we have a better record than Tennessee, why would he go there?”

VN Store

Back