'20 GA RB Len'Neth Whitehead (UT SIGNEE)

I wouldn't negative recruit directly BUT I would point out to this kid that the schools that offer early and pursue early see him as a priority. He's a priority in recruiting, he's a priority when he gets on the team as far as playing time BC they have the vision to see he can immediately contribute. You don't want to just come out and slander the home school but you want to separate yourself in terms of how you value him as a player.
Doesn’t work on any recruits but ours. 😒

Blew up today at the Opening regional. Impressive numbers, will probably end up top 100 depending how he shows in June.

View attachment 199043

He also got the UGA offer he wanted, not sure how much longer his recruitment goes.

Gotta really work on that agility, I mean, 79th percentile......c'mon man. Lowly.

Freak. Want. F*** UGa.

With this kid being from Athens I don’t see how we can get him even IF we put a full court press on him. Then again, hopefully he’s holding a grudge with UGA since they offered late

Reactions: tennvols77
With this kid being from Athens I don’t see how we can get him even IF we put a full court press on him. Then again, hopefully he’s holding a grudge with UGA since they offered late

Let's hope for the usual UGa who folds and loses 3-4 this year with some locker room chaos.

Aren’t shot put guys typically nose tackle sized instead of lb sized?
Went to school with a guy in Kingsport that was 6'2"ish and around 210. He was state champ shot and discus. Set state records of 62'1" shot and 181'6" discus in '79..

I will ad he was a freak athlete..

Went to school with a guy in Kingsport that was 6'2"ish and around 210. He was state champ shot and discus. Set state records of 62'1" shot and 181'6" discus in '79..

Yeah guy I was on the track team with was also a freak of nature, 4 year state champ shot and disc, if I remember correct he was around 54' in shot and 180 in disc. I remember one of his throws had to be 200 + but he the school bus parked at the other end of the parking lot. He was about 6'3" 230. Had a full ride to Michigan he gave up to stay home and marry his high school sweetheart, he went on to become an EMT.

At DB?

Reactions: m1al

Wait, I had you pictured 30s/40s, never would have guessed close to 60?

Reactions: m1al

VN Store

Back