'22 GA RB Justin Williams (Cal)

Cadillac and Ronnie were so fun to watch. Great 1-2 punch duo. I was surprised Cadillac didn't have a great NFL career.
He was on his way.
Foot injury rookie year slowed him down and he still had a grand and after that
He had two severe knee injuries.

Pretty sure Hubbs let it slip that Williams is a silent.

If you listen to the Brent Hubbs Power hour (just before the 19 minute mark) - they’re talking about the running back room and Hubbs says “You lost Tiyon Evans, you lost Tee Hodge, but you got a couple of guys committed….. ummm or one guy committed and they seem to be in good shape with Justin Williams…”

👀👀👀

Then a few moments later talking about Dylan Sampson he says “if you take him and Justin Williams….. ummm if you can get Justin Williams….”

Well last weekend was an unofficial for a game and he had two weeks left and a couple of official visits left to take so he’s taking an official to Auburn… He wasn’t sure middle of the week that he was going to go anywhere but Auburn convinced him and his dad to come down… The mom will not be a long for the trip. I think Tennessee continues to be in great shape, but anytime a kid takes a trip you have to weather it.
-AP

AUBURN |
Justin Williams has been to Auburn a number of times. But this weekend was special and it came down to the time he was able to spend with Cadillac Williams and the Tigers’ entire staff.

“The coaching staff,” said Williams of what stood out about his official visit. “I had a good time cutting up, laughing, showing me around the campus. The facilities were great, top notch. Just the way they have everything set up for you to be successful.”
Williams, rated a 4-star and No. 13 running back, spent much of his time with Cadillac, who was a star tailback at Auburn and the NFL before returning to AU as the running backs coach in 2019.
“He’s a great dude on and off the field,” said Williams. “Me and him went over some film of just what they run and how he coaches the backs. He does a great job. His relationship with his players is awesome. It’s good to see players that are able to come talk to their coach. The player-coach relationship is really important.”
Auburn already has a commitment from Damari Alston but would like to sign another running back in this class. Williams would be just fine coming in with Alston in the same class.
"Yea, I’m up for competition,” he said. “The competition is not an issue for me. Me and Damari, that’s my boy, you know what I’m saying. Great people are going to make you better. He’s a great back and I feel like I’m a great back too. So we’re only going to make each other better.”
Williams is down to three schools — Auburn, Tennessee and Georgia Tech. He’s got a final visit scheduled to Tennessee next weekend before announcing a decision on Signing Day, Dec. 15.
“I’ve got to go check out Tennessee to kinda see where everything is at, but Auburn is in a good spot with me,” said Williams. “They did a really good job on the OV. I had a good time. I’m going to have a tough decision to make.”
He has a good idea what to base his final decision on.
“Probably relationships and the place that is going to fit me best,” Williams said. “I’m going to go home after this last visit, weigh all my options, the pros and cons and go from there."
Rivals

Sounds like he visited the cabin in the woods.....

VN Store

Back