'22 GA RB Justin Williams (Cal)

It’s not a secret at this point. It’s been alluded to now by VQ/247 as well. Even Doug Matthews mentioned Sunday he has heard rumblings about Evans not being back. He has a girl he needs to provide for so I guess he thinks he will take his chances
He's betting on himself with extremely limited production on tape for scouts to evaluate while playing a position that is greatly devalued outside of the very few elite. Risky proposition.

He's betting on himself with extremely limited production on tape for scouts to evaluate while playing a position that is greatly devalued outside of the very few elite. Risky proposition.
Completely agree. He would be much better off trying to get an NIL and profiting a little off that while building his resume.

Love Tiyon but the facts here are that he has basically no tape, been hurt and has pretty much never played in a big game but hes going pro? i think it helps him greatly to come back.
It's been said that he's not going to class. I doubt the decision to come back will be made by him. In other words, he didn't come to UT to play school :cool::cool::cool:

It's been said that he's not going to class. I doubt the decision to come back will be made by him. In other words, he didn't come to UT to play school :cool::cool::cool:
Do kids actually have to go to class these days? Serious question. Can they go via Zoom and say they're trying to avoid getting sick?

Most kids do, I hate the bad rap many give players.Sure there are some that don’t take advantage but many many do and they get ignored. You only hear about the ones failing or not going to class. GBO

Most kids do, I hate the bad rap many give players.Sure there are some that don’t take advantage but many many do and they get ignored. You only hear about the ones failing or not going to class. GBO
I work/have worked with many student athletes, and the vast majority of them are very good kids. Very respectful and, in most cases, excellent students.

Jesus, really? I mean Travis Henry could barely read or write and he managed to go to class. And before anyone says it, I am being serious.
I had a class with Dale Carter…… he never stepped foot inside of that class but was still eligible….. those were the good ole days.

Jesus, really? I mean Travis Henry could barely read or write and he managed to go to class. And before anyone says it, I am being serious.

I know you are. I had a political science class with him. He showed up on test days and didn’t try to hide the fact he was looking at other people’s papers for answers. The professor pretended not to notice.

VN Store

Back