'22 GA RB Justin Williams

ERvolsfan

Rumor has it that Evans has turned his focus on the draft. Hope the rumors are wrong but never know.
I’ve seen fans jump to that conclusion but I personally haven’t seen/read/heard anything from any reporters or anything alike.

Plus with him being injured so much this year, I figured he didn’t have enough tape. So I think like Hendo, he could gain a lot of draft stock if they return for another year

lilesrt

I’ve seen fans jump to that conclusion but I personally haven’t seen/read/heard anything from any reporters or anything alike.

Plus with him being injured so much this year, I figured he didn’t have enough tape. So I think like Hendo, he could gain a lot of draft stock if they return for another year
He won’t last 1 season in the NFL with his injuries. He’s hurt more than he plays.

volbeast33

You can count on Carlos!

It’s a Tony B rumor.

de1conley

I saw this and was going to post it. This plus what I heard from a coach in the know in Ga kinda leads me to think he could be next. He's the type of back this offense needs. He has size, speed, and ability. Small and Evans are good Rb just not able to stay healthy.

cncchris33

It’s a Tony B rumor.
Tony shot it down, originally, as well, when a caller introduced the idea as a rumor he'd heard on Tony's show. Now Tony seems to be on board with the idea, which tells me he must have done some digging of his own. Wading thru the true and false from Basilio is sometimes tricky, but he does have some rogue connections in the AD.

Nashvegas31

Tony shot it down, originally, as well, when a caller introduced the idea as a rumor he'd heard on Tony's show. Now Tony seems to be on board with the idea, which tells me he must have done some digging of his own. Wading thru the true and false from Basilio is sometimes tricky, but he does have some rogue connections in the AD.
It’s not a secret at this point. It’s been alluded to now by VQ/247 as well. Even Doug Matthews mentioned Sunday he has heard rumblings about Evans not being back. He has a girl he needs to provide for so I guess he thinks he will take his chances

OGbabyaviVol

Performing horse rectal exams for a living
It’s not a secret at this point. It’s been alluded to now by VQ/247 as well. Even Doug Matthews mentioned Sunday he has heard rumblings about Evans not being back. He has a girl he needs to provide for so I guess he thinks he will take his chances
Get him some sweet NIL deals and come back.

VN Store