'22 GA RB Justin Williams (Cal)

Was Jamal Lewis that big as a freshman? Thing about Jamal was that not only was he huge he was insanely fast too. He was so underrated as a NFL RB
Not to be that guy but how exactly was Jamal Lewis "so underrated as a NFL RB"??

No. 5 overall pick
Won a super bowl
NFL Off. POY
2,000 yard rusher
1st Team all-pro
Pro bowler
Once held the single game rushing record
2,000s all-decade team
10,607 career rushing yards (No. 25 all time)

I know he gets a lot of criticism for declining later in his career after his injuries but he still put up 1300+ yards in his 7/8th season with the Browns. He should be a Hall of Famer.

Not to be that guy but how exactly was Jamal Lewis "so underrated as a NFL RB"??

No. 5 overall pick
Won a super bowl
NFL Off. POY
2,000 yard rusher
1st Team all-pro
Pro bowler
Once held the single game rushing record
2,000s all-decade team
10,607 career rushing yards (No. 25 all time)

I know he gets a lot of criticism for declining later in his career after his injuries but he still put up 1300+ yards in his 7/8th season with the Browns. He should be a Hall of Famer.
Bc in my Opinion he’s one of the best Rbs of all time but is rarely ever mentioned in that regard.

Kind of random I guess but this post caused me to think about the guy here in Wilson County who is being evaluated at the local hospital after being apprehended walking out in heavy traffic naked trying to get run over lol. Don't understand why he was nude. Guy works at Nissan over in Smyrna.

I’m at a Vandy Wilson ER as a travel nurse right now. I know exactly who you’re talking about.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back