'22 GA RB Justin Williams (Cal)

I met this young man by happenstance on campus two weeks ago while walking to a mid-week baseball game. We both got caught in the median while crossing the street, and recognizing him I said, “Justin Williams, right?” He lit up and said “Yes, sir!” I asked how he liked it on campus, and he said he loved it, and then as we parted ways, I said I hoped he ran for a bunch of yards this year.

In all, he called me sir about five times, and smiled ear to ear talking about the school.

Extremely nice kid, and I will root a bit harder for him after being pleasantly surprised with how polite and happy he seemed.
Some friends of mine from GA are close with him. Their son played football with him. The dad is a diehard UGA fan but gushes over how good this kid is as a player and a person.

If you can dodge a Land Rover, you can dodge Will Anderson Jr. I don’t make the rules.
Kind of random I guess but this post caused me to think about the guy here in Wilson County who is being evaluated at the local hospital after being apprehended walking out in heavy traffic naked trying to get run over lol. Don't understand why he was nude. Guy works at Nissan over in Smyrna.

Reactions: engineerVOL
Kind of random I guess but this post caused me to think about the guy here in Wilson County who is being evaluated at the local hospital after being apprehended walking out in heavy traffic naked trying to get run over lol. Don't understand why he was nude. Guy works at Nissan over in Smyrna.
Definitely @Weezer.

Maybe he wanted to go out of this world the same way you come in...... buck naked..

iu

VN Store

Back