'22 GA RB Justin Williams (Cal)

Pretty easy when you get on a college meal plan. Drinking Whey protein shakes etc. after his workouts. It’s not hard to put on that much especially when you have the frame for it. Also, a college lifting program helps that as well.

When all of your nutrition and exercise is strictly monitored and continuously fixed to fit your needs that kind of weight gain isn’t hard at all.
Kids probably on a mass gainer. 100% Whey protein shakes aren't adding 11lbs in 30 days unless the kids running a tren & test stack in order to process the amount of protein needed to.

VQ guys said he ate a lot of steak and rice

Steak and rice, and chicken and rice are generally what body builders eat to gain mass. Your body can process rice very quickly so that you feel hungry again in just a couple of hours. Dorian Yates had a guy hired to wake him up at 2 or 3 in the morning so he could give him a plate of chicken and rice in the middle of the night so there was no fasting for him.

Kids probably on a mass gainer. 100% Whey protein shakes aren't adding 11lbs in 30 days unless the kids running a tren & test stack in order to process the amount of protein needed to.

Tren is rough for a lot of people to deal with. Was the only one that ever gave me any issues.

I mean I didn’t say just Whey Protein. I said a combination of all of it. Also, if you eat in specific increments your body processes the protein better.

He’ll need to learn pass pro. Arriving this early will really help. But if he learns pass pro, he’ll play and perhaps start as a freshman.

As good a runner as Evans was, the biggest drop when he left the field was pass pro. Small and Wright need to get better at that. And Wright needs to add 5-10 lbs of muscle (I suspect he will).

What was rough about it?

I have taken about everything in that dark world of the gym (in moderation), and yes, test is the best. It is very well tolerated by all males and shows dramatic results and is powerful. You feel better, look better, are stronger...ect. As long as you don't take it for too long aren't an idiot it's gold. Enough of that....Tren is the most powerful steroid on earth. It's a cattle steroid designed to slap on extra weight before sale. As far as side effects, it is by far the worst....there is no comparison. Everyone is different, but for me the positive results were: a dramatic result in leanness. I was totally ripped. Tiny waist and ripped abs. However, the sides were equally dramatic. Pertussis (small blood blisters under the skin in random areas), emotional swings like crying at movies and weeping whenever I got into a disagreement. Ejaculate volume dries up almost completely. And....the tren cough upon injection at times was terrible. Only thing comparable was COVID coughing fits. Totally not worth it. Nothing else bothered me negatively, was all positive...just this.

Reactions: ACvol3
I have taken about everything in that dark world of the gym (in moderation), and yes, test is the best. It is very well tolerated by all males and shows dramatic results and is powerful. You feel better, look better, are stronger...ect. As long as you don't take it for too long aren't an idiot it's gold. Enough of that....Tren is the most powerful steroid on earth. It's a cattle steroid designed to slap on extra weight before sale. As far as side effects, it is by far the worst....there is no comparison. Everyone is different, but for me the positive results were: a dramatic result in leanness. I was totally ripped. Tiny waist and ripped abs. However, the sides were equally dramatic. Pertussis (small blood blisters under the skin in random areas), emotional swings like crying at movies and weeping whenever I got into a disagreement. Ejaculate volume dries up almost completely. And....the tren cough upon injection at times was terrible. Only thing comparable was COVID coughing fits. Totally not worth it. Nothing else bothered me negatively, was all positive...just this.
I’ve been on TRT for a while now. It has helped me a lot

Reactions: norrislakevol
Man I had pertussis, emotional like crying swings, and the Tren cough. I guess I just can't handle that one.
I had the cough for a few days but it went away relatively quick. Only emotional swings I suffered from was missing a lift. I'd get so enraged that I would lift the weight just from pure emotion.

Reactions: norrislakevol
I had the cough for a few days but it went away relatively quick. Only emotional swings I suffered from was missing a lift. I'd get so enraged that I would lift the weight just from pure emotion.
I’ve never heard of juice making you cough like that. That’s interesting

I met this young man by happenstance on campus two weeks ago while walking to a mid-week baseball game. We both got caught in the median while crossing the street, and recognizing him I said, “Justin Williams, right?” He lit up and said “Yes, sir!” I asked how he liked it on campus, and he said he loved it, and then as we parted ways, I said I hoped he ran for a bunch of yards this year.

In all, he called me sir about five times, and smiled ear to ear talking about the school.

Extremely nice kid, and I will root a bit harder for him after being pleasantly surprised with how polite and happy he seemed.

I met this young man by happenstance on campus two weeks ago while walking to a kid-week baseball game. We both got caught in the median while crossing the street, and recognizing him I said, “Justin Williams, right?” He lit up and said “Yes, sir!” I asked how he liked it on campus, and he said he loved it, and then as we parted ways, I said I hoped he ran for a bunch of yards this year.

In all, he called me sir about five times, and smiled ear to ear talking about the school.

Extremely nice kid, and I will root a bit harder for him after being pleasantly surprised with how polite and happy he seemed.

He didn’t dodge cars like true RB1? Don’t want.

VN Store

Back