'22 GA RB Justin Williams (Cal)

I like this kid and would be a great addition to the RB room, but I’m sitting here thinking please let Tiyon Evans come back and for the love of God please let him be healthy next year, he’s a difference maker!
Rumor has it that Evans has turned his focus on the draft. Hope the rumors are wrong but never know.

Rumor has it that Evans has turned his focus on the draft. Hope the rumors are wrong but never know.

I’ve seen fans jump to that conclusion but I personally haven’t seen/read/heard anything from any reporters or anything alike.

Plus with him being injured so much this year, I figured he didn’t have enough tape. So I think like Hendo, he could gain a lot of draft stock if they return for another year

I’ve seen fans jump to that conclusion but I personally haven’t seen/read/heard anything from any reporters or anything alike.

Plus with him being injured so much this year, I figured he didn’t have enough tape. So I think like Hendo, he could gain a lot of draft stock if they return for another year

He won’t last 1 season in the NFL with his injuries. He’s hurt more than he plays.

It’s a Tony B rumor.

Reactions: volnut1
Williams would be electric in this offense. Fingers crossed we can snag him and some difference makers on the OL to pave the way

He won’t last 1 season in the NFL with his injuries. He’s hurt more than he plays.
It's just been a high ankle spring hasn't it?
If so those will bother you all year especially when you try to come back and just keep hurting it over and over.
Did he have a history before this year of being hurt?

It’s a Tony B rumor.
Tony shot it down, originally, as well, when a caller introduced the idea as a rumor he'd heard on Tony's show. Now Tony seems to be on board with the idea, which tells me he must have done some digging of his own. Wading thru the true and false from Basilio is sometimes tricky, but he does have some rogue connections in the AD.

Tony shot it down, originally, as well, when a caller introduced the idea as a rumor he'd heard on Tony's show. Now Tony seems to be on board with the idea, which tells me he must have done some digging of his own. Wading thru the true and false from Basilio is sometimes tricky, but he does have some rogue connections in the AD.

It’s not a secret at this point. It’s been alluded to now by VQ/247 as well. Even Doug Matthews mentioned Sunday he has heard rumblings about Evans not being back. He has a girl he needs to provide for so I guess he thinks he will take his chances

It’s not a secret at this point. It’s been alluded to now by VQ/247 as well. Even Doug Matthews mentioned Sunday he has heard rumblings about Evans not being back. He has a girl he needs to provide for so I guess he thinks he will take his chances
Get him some sweet NIL deals and come back.

VN Store

Back