'22 GA RB Justin Williams (Cal)

Article has him at 6 ft 210. He will add at least 5-10 pounds. I see him playing college in the 215-220 range. He looks bigger than his actual size but he is big enough and he runs hard that is a big key. We haven’t had a true power back in a while. We need one, fast and powerful with vision.

Reactions: memtownvol
Article has him at 6 ft 210. He will add at least 5-10 pounds. I see him playing college in the 215-220 range. He looks bigger than his actual size but he is big enough and he runs hard that is a big key. We haven’t had a true power back in a while. We need one, fast and powerful with vision.
We need one that can pass block for God sakes.

Article has him at 6 ft 210. He will add at least 5-10 pounds. I see him playing college in the 215-220 range. He looks bigger than his actual size but he is big enough and he runs hard that is a big key. We haven’t had a true power back in a while. We need SEVERAL , fast and powerful with vision.

fixed your post

The Class of 2022 running back from East Paulding High School in Dallas, Ga., said he had “a great time” during his unofficial visit with the Vols this weekend, which allowed him to attend their game Saturday against top-ranked Georgia. He said Tennessee is “in a good spot with me” and so is West Virginia as he continues to weigh his options and begins to work toward a final decision.

“It was great. The campus was nice,” said Williams, who’s ranked the No. 369 overall prospect and No. 32 running back in the 2022 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

“They told me I was a priority for them. They showed a lot of love, and it was really just a great time being up there.”

“I mean, I’m still looking around,” he said. “Tennessee, I really enjoyed it, so they’re in a good spot with me. Like I said, I’m still taking it one day at a time. I’ve got to sit down with my family and just discuss over everything.

“My family is a big part of just everything that goes on with me, so I’m kind of still just processing the whole thing and just thinking about everything, because West Virginia’s in a good spot with me still.”

“(I liked) just how they spread the offense out, which is great, in my opinion — you know, how fast the tempo is and just staying upbeat, making sure that they’re on the right track and stuff like that on offense. I find it very efficient,” he said.

“It kind of off-kilters the defense, so I like it a lot, honestly. I feel like it’ll make a big difference to my style of play, honestly. The only thing it really is, is you’ve just got to be in great shape to do that.”

“I love the coaching staff,” Williams said. “Probably my favorite thing about them is their coaching staff. Playing in the SEC is huge, too. It’s one of the best places to play. You can’t play in a better league than the SEC.”
callahan

We need a reliable running back that can not only take some hits, but lay the wood and wear the defense down. I love small and evans but it seems like neither has been able to stay healthy all season.
Where is Jabari Davis? Does he have eligibility left???

Reactions: RockyTop140

VN Store

Back