'22 GA RB Justin Williams (Cal)

I wonder if he is a silent commit.If he is he would make a lot of people happy if he would make it public,including me.

AP said on the podcast this morning that he isn’t going to do anything right this moment but very soon. The fact that right after his visit he decommitted from WVU says a lot imo. He may very well be a silent.

He's probably not a silent commit. He's just blown up and wants better than West Virginia. He visited Auburn and UT and had great visits where he was made a priority and that was huge for him. He should end up a Vol but we still have to continue to make him a priority and recruit him until he signs. He should be back up for an unofficial this weekend and then he is Official Visit here will be the December 11 weekend. Early Signing Day is December 15th

He's probably not a silent commit. He's just blown up and wants better than West Virginia. He visited Auburn and UT and had great visits where he was made a priority and that was huge for him. He should end up a Vol but we still have to continue to make him a priority and recruit him until he signs. He should be back up for an unofficial this weekend and then he is Official Visit here will be the December 11 weekend. Early Signing Day is December 15th

So we get the last official visit?

no such thing as a silent commit

that's dumb

can anyone here confirm the name of a "silent commit"?

how would anyone even know that except "insiders"? LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Rylee_Vol18
Why do we always play 2nd fiddle to AU? When I think of Auburn I think of luke warm crap.

I have a feeling Auburn is headed for a stretch that will match ours from the last decade

They have a highly combustible fanbase and their two historic rivals are playing an elite level of football that Auburn is nowhere near ready to match - I’ve also not been wowed by their new coach

time will tell

Reactions: KptVFL

VN Store

Back