'22 GA RB Justin Williams (Cal)

Had to double check I wasn’t reading VN….

View attachment 412637
Wow, questioned his character and got a "didn't want him anyway" in on screenshot.

I wonder if they realize they only get kids that literally have zero other options. Assuming this kid has grades that don't necessitate WVU, he was never theirs the moment another P5 school showed interest. Cruising their board it's funny they're pumped about an all-time best class in the 30s and we're pretty down about being in the 20s.

This guy doesn’t look like a 3 star type player
Sorry if this has already been posted, but does anyone know if he has any track/40 time numbers? Looks like his only question mark is top speed. Worst case he’s a more shifty Whitehead. Good sign for recruiting that we are able to offer a guy and flip him in ~2 weeks from a decent program

Sorry if this has already been posted, but does anyone know if he has any track/40 time numbers? Looks like his only question mark is top speed. Worst case he’s a more shifty Whitehead. Good sign for recruiting that we are able to offer a guy and flip him in ~2 weeks from a decent program
He looked like a 4.5 guy to me in his hurl highlights. That first run he exploded through the line and dusted everyone with ease

He looks plenty fast to me.

We’ll, he’s a 4star on Rivals.

Four Star!
R.c3d66e3a5fd879f698a764cd87ad8cb5

VN Store

Back