‘23 GA RB Justice Haynes

Anyone else get a little bit of an AK vibe from the way this kid runs? Probably a 4.5-4.6 kid that’s just a difficult elusive tackle.

Reactions: LittleVol
Tennessee has entered the mix for four-star running back Justice Haynes of Roswell, Ga. The 2023 prospect is tabbed as the No. 17 player in the country and is the top-rated running back in the class. Standing in at 5-foot-10, 195 pounds, the athlete is slotted as the second-best player in Georgia at the moment with over 30 offers to date.
“It’s been going well,” Haynes told Volquest of the dialog with Tennessee. “We’ve been talking a lot lately and it’s not been just about football, but also about everything else going on in life. I’ve had some good conversations with them.”

“They’ve been consistent in telling me to just give them a chance to impress,” the four-star said. “They want to get me up there to visit. When I talked to coach [Josh] Heupel last week, it was the same message. He told me to give them a chance and to come up and see everything for myself.”

“Tennessee has a rich football tradition,” Haynes said. “I really want to get up there and see the campus. I want to see first-hand everything they are talking about.”

“Tennessee likes how I can do it all. I can go out in space, block or run the ball,” the running back said. “Whatever is needed, I can do. “I’m a guy that’s going to come in and work hard. I keep my head down and am a good teammate and classmate. I take care of my business on and off the field.”

VN Store

Back