'20 GA RB Jahmyr Gibbs (Bama Commit)

Nah.....they are loaded at rb....
He’ll end up being a stud somewhere if used properly. He would flourish in a CJH offense.
Fingers crossed with this one.......as long as there aren’t behind the scenes issues.
Not just directed at you, but I’ve heard this several times now. I will state there are ZERO off the field or behind the scenes issues with this one. One of the most humble kids in all of college sports.

Not just directed at you, but I’ve heard this several times now. I will state there are ZERO off the field or behind the scenes issues with this one. One of the most humble kids in all of college sports.
I haven’t heard anything at all about that. I personally have a small question in the back of my mind about transfers. Admittedly its the cynic in me.

I really doubt it. They are too loaded.

I'm just gonna assume any coveted transfer is going to end up at one of the playoff teams so I don't get my hopes up, but as far as being too loaded at RB, I disagree.

They're losing Zamir and Cook. That leaves Mcintosh (who's nothing special) and Kendall Milton returning. Jordan James and Branson Robinson are coming in but neither are necessarily day 1 players. Gibbs would at minimum split reps with Milton, especially with his ability to catch the ball. He'd probably only get 40% of the snaps, but he'd be running behind an elite OL and get to play on a contending team.

Ultimately it comes down whether he prefers a lot of PT or team success.

Reactions: volnut1
I'm just gonna assume any coveted transfer is going to end up at one of the playoff teams so I don't get my hopes up, but as far as being too loaded at RB, I disagree.

They're losing Zamir and Cook. That leaves Mcintosh (who's nothing special) and Kendall Milton returning. Jordan James and Branson Robinson are coming in but neither are necessarily day 1 players. Gibbs would at minimum split reps with Milton, especially with his ability to catch the ball. He'd probably only get 40% of the snaps, but he'd be running behind an elite OL and get to play on a contending team.

Ultimately it comes down whether he prefers a lot of PT or team success.

Im not sure UGA will be a sure fire playoff team next yr. This will be only the 2nd time kirby has made it and they lose about everyone off that defense this yr. Even the impact juniors are almost all projected 1-2 rounders.

Reactions: KptVFL and volnut1
Im not sure UGA will be a sure fire playoff team next yr. This will be only the 2nd time kirby has made it and they lose about everyone off that defense this yr. Even the impact juniors are almost all projected 1-2 rounders.
Although I agree they'll have a big drop off, they'll still be in the conversation.

Have you seen UGAs recruiting classes the past 3-4 years??? They will be in the playoff conversation from here on out.

The funny thing about how great UGA has been recruiting is that they are still playing a walk on at QB. We will see if Vandagriff is as good as advertised or if JT Daniels will finally be able to stay healthy for a whole season. If they don’t get good QB play it could be interesting. Let’s be real, their defense is what makes them elite. Their offense is decent, but they will be scary if they can ever catch up on the offensive side of the ball.

Have you seen UGAs recruiting classes the past 3-4 years??? They will be in the playoff conversation from here on out.
Not necessarily…… they are in it this year due to how many guy that they expected to go pro decided to come back to school…. Kirby is no where near the coach Saban is.

The funny thing about how great UGA has been recruiting is that they are still playing a walk on at QB. We will see if Vandagriff is as good as advertised or if JT Daniels will finally be able to stay healthy for a whole season. If they don’t get good QB play it could be interesting. Let’s be real, their defense is what makes them elite. Their offense is decent, but they will be scary if they can ever catch up on the offensive side of the ball.
If you look at their offensive numbers it looks good. But part of that is because their defensive gives them the ball back every couple of minutes

Not necessarily…… they are in it this year due to how many guy that they expected to go pro decided to come back to school…. Kirby is no where near the coach Saban is.

He may not be Saban but he is every bit the coach Riley and Day are. I mean let’s be honest, only Dabo and Saban are better coaches than Kirby. Saban is in the tail end of his career. Kirby is just starting. When Saban retires, UGA will rule the SEC. The way the have recruited they will be like Bama now. They will reload every single year.

It’s sickening.

The only big name that came back for UGA was Jordan Davis. While he’s certainly an impact player, I’m not sure a DT that plays 30% of the snaps is the reason UGA is undefeated right now.

He may not be Saban but he is every bit the coach Riley and Day are. I mean let’s be honest, only Dabo and Saban are better coaches than Kirby. Saban is in the tail end of his career. Kirby is just starting. When Saban retires, UGA will rule the SEC. The way the have recruited they will be like Bama now. They will reload every single year.

It’s sickening.

He certainly has proven he can do less with more. He has got to quit eating chicken with bones in it when he gets to the big games. The talent his staff has assembled may override his coaching this year. Will be the biggest choke job in years if they don't add another BIG trophy to the case this year. How many weeks has he been rated number 1? But I would not bet a nickel on him getting it done.

Reactions: peaygolf
He certainly has proven he can do less with more. He has got to quit eating chicken with bones in it when he gets to the big games. The talent his staff has assembled may override his coaching this year. Will be the biggest choke job in years if they don't add another BIG trophy to the case this year. How many weeks has he been rated number 1? But I would not bet a nickel on him getting it done.
83B8DAA5-6D9C-4364-A6E5-ADA73F37FDD7.png

VN Store

Back