'20 GA RB Jahmyr Gibbs (Bama Commit)

This is a kid I wished we could have gotten here to TN. I've heard we wanted him as a corner only so we didn't make a push for him, but I find that hard to believe, gotta be another issue here IMO. I trust CJP and our staff to make the right call on pursuing players, but nobody's staff gets it right 100% of the time including ours and I think this one we might have missed on. Gibbs looks the real deal at RB, I haven't seen any RBs film in this class better than his, kids film is second to none in this RB class ... and yes that includes Evans. He gets any blocking help from his OL at GT and he'll be a superstar.

I’ve heard the kids character may have been in question. Very conceded and not very friendly to is the rumors I was hearing from some that had dealings with him. He played in the high school across the river from my county about 20 mins away.

I’ve heard the kids character may have been in question. Very conceded and not very friendly to is the rumors I was hearing from some that had dealings with him. He played in the high school across the river from my county about 20 mins away.
Still better to GT than fla. and if he is a headcase, it’s not our problem

Rumor going around is he is considering transferring from Georgia Tech

LOVED this kid coming out of high school. He might’ve been my favorite RB in that class. The fact that Pruitt offered Tee Hodge, but thought this kid was a DB blew my mind. Would love to land this kid. He’d be electric in this offense.

LOVED this kid coming out of high school. He might’ve been my favorite RB in that class. The fact that Pruitt offered Tee Hodge, but thought this kid was a DB blew my mind. Would love to land this kid. He’d be electric in this offense.

Pruitt was recruiting this dude as a DB???? Good grief.

VN Store

Back