'20 GA RB Jahmyr Gibbs (Bama Commit)

Watch this nuff said!

I’ll pass- some of those guys almost caught him while he was running for all them touchdowns. In all seriousness, that guy ain’t 5’11. Looks closer to 5’9. Other than that I don’t see anything wrong here...

A cousin of mine is a freshman WR and kick returner at Dalton this year. When I saw him at Thanksgiving I asked about Gibbs. He told me that he's still committed to GT but won't end up going there (old news, I know). I told him that I thought Gibbs was peeved that we tried to recruit him as a DB. He didn't say much, just that he really didn't see any way he ends up at UT.

This kid and Elijah Young would boss for West Virginia...

We might get our chance to face him. Florida is really comin on now. Can’t wait to see how it plays out. Would tell more but we’re not a factor. This one will get interesting doubt he signs on early signing day.

Reactions: LittleVol
A cousin of mine is a freshman WR and kick returner at Dalton this year. When I saw him at Thanksgiving I asked about Gibbs. He told me that he's still committed to GT but won't end up going there (old news, I know). I told him that I thought Gibbs was peeved that we tried to recruit him as a DB. He didn't say much, just that he really didn't see any way he ends up at UT.
I think there's a better chance that he winds up at Georgia Tech than Tennessee

Just received his ARMY- All American jersey. Wish we were more involved
this kid was probably the best RB in the immediate TN area... Jabari Small and Tee Hodge aren't slouches though...

I really like Gibbs vision... it's........ unique... I can see him being a big deal wherever he ends up at

VN Store

Back