'20 GA RB Jahmyr Gibbs (Bama Commit)

I may have misspelled it. You know who I'm referring to. Is that you?
NO, with my hand on the Good Book. Care to tell me what he’s said?

This has been my motto from the beginning, to treat (and talk) to everyone on here as if they are in my home. Or, how I would act if I came into your home. I have also over the years tried to bring any good news (UT) that I’m hearing to the board.

I Love talking recruiting, especially Ga kids, bc I know a lot about them. And as you guys know, I root for ALL of these kids regardless where they play. I’ve seen some of their living conditions, that pigskin is a golden ticket to a better life.

NO, with my hand on the Good Book. Care to tell me what he’s said?

This has been my motto from the beginning, to treat (and talk) to everyone on here as if they are in my home. Or, how I would act if I came into your home. I have also over the years tried to bring any good news (UT) that I’m hearing to the board.

I Love talking recruiting, especially Ga kids, bc I know a lot about them. And as you guys know, I root for ALL of these kids regardless where they play. I’ve seen some of their living conditions, that pigskin is a golden ticket to a better life.
Do you work with GA high schools? JW…

Gibbs not playing...he get hurt or something else? Also did Cimaglia dress...doesn't look like he was needed

VN Store

Back