'20 GA RB Jahmyr Gibbs (Bama Commit)

Do we know that's secking? Because that's pretty bush league
What’s Bush league? I feel like I’m missing something?? He mentioned Davis was the only one who returned.

As for Gibbs, if UT offers John Ross as a walk-on, (walk-on for GT), I think he seriously might consider it. Gibbs lived with the Ross family throughout high school. However, it’s apparent to most that Tank isn’t happy. Not happy with playing time, not happy with how he is being used. Add Bigsby to UT’s offense, will be the best in the country.

What’s Bush league? I feel like I’m missing something?? He mentioned Davis was the only one who returned.

As for Gibbs, if UT offers John Ross as a walk-on, (walk-on for GT), I think he seriously might consider it. Gibbs lived with the Ross family throughout high school. However, it’s apparent to most that Tank isn’t happy. Not happy with playing time, not happy with how he is being used. Add Bigsby to UT’s offense, will be the best in the country.
So be honest, are you the Aurean Dog dude? A non reply will signify guilt.

Totally different than how you talk on 247

think they'd sell their checker boarded mamas to human traffickers for Tank. He always had a spot. Not that they have the slightest chance to sucker him into taking it.

VN Store

Back