'20 GA RB Jahmyr Gibbs (Bama Commit)

Until teams find a way to beat Bama and show that they’re not the only path to a championship it’s not going to change. You have to dethrone them. Easier said than done though when they keep stacking all the talent.
This is nothing new. Dynasties have always existed and will continue to do so. When Saban leaves, so will their run. It’s just painful as it’s our rival. I always ask a Bama fan who their 3 coaches were before Saban and I get blank stares. That’s right, shut your mouth.

I guess there's no e-credit received for questioning Nick Saban's judgment, but I don't see what the hoopla is about. To me he looks like a decent to good RB, but not some uncommon talent in P5 college football.

I guess there's no e-credit received for questioning Nick Saban's judgment, but I don't see what the hoopla is about. To me he looks like a decent to good RB, but not some uncommon talent in P5 college football.

This guy is better than any back Bama has on the field this year.

Reactions: volnut1
Until teams find a way to beat Bama and show that they’re not the only path to a championship it’s not going to change. You have to dethrone them. Easier said than done though when they keep stacking all the talent.

If Texas AM can do it anyone can. You just can’t go into the game and get Saban syndrome

This is nothing new. Dynasties have always existed and will continue to do so. When Saban leaves, so will their run. It’s just painful as it’s our rival. I always ask a Bama fan who their 3 coaches were before Saban and I get blank stares. That’s right, shut your mouth.
Dynasties may be new but the level Bama and saban are on in this era is unlike anything we have seen before… to do it this long and this high of level is crazy but the scarier part is it runs itself saban is as relaxed and comfortable as he has ever been and Bama is still operating at elite levels… he completely changed his style and philosophy and his teams got better… I HATE ALABAMA but the football fan in me respects them and saban…

Dynasties may be new but the level Bama and saban are on in this era is unlike anything we have seen before… to do it this long and this high of level is crazy but the scarier part is it runs itself saban is as relaxed and comfortable as he has ever been and Bama is still operating at elite levels… he completely changed his style and philosophy and his teams got better… I HATE ALABAMA but the football fan in me respects them and saban…
The ONLY reason they win like they do now is crazy talent stacked 2-3 deep...especially on offense.

He may not even play much. Alabama already has several very good running backs. I still find this an odd choice. I’m not sure he really makes Alabama any better than they already are.
It is dumb. I do not understand this *****fied heartless generation...they would rather be another nameless cog on a loaded team than to try and actually accomplish something great but hard.

Y'all saying he isn't going to get much PT next year haven't seen him play.

Kid is a stud. Has a gear and shiftiness that only a few are blessed with. He was legitimately our only threat on O the past few years and still found a way to put up good numbers.

He's going to do so much do damage in the passing game for Bama.

He went to Bama because his adopted family are all Alabama fans and they are close to the Anderson family.

Kid is a stud. Has a gear and shiftiness that only a few are blessed with. He was legitimately our only threat on O the past few years and still found a way to put up good numbers.

He went to Bama because his adopted family are all Alabama fans and they are close to the Anderson family.
Not going to argue all I will say is we will have to wait and see how this one goes.

I have no doubt this is a a VERY talented RB, but the playing time issue is going to be fair since I just lookd at their roster and their signees and there appears to be 3 5 star and 4 4 star RB there also. Some may bolt due to his addition when they do the math so it may take care of itself. Bottom line there are too many taters and not enough sack.... I have no idea where any of these guys rank with the staff, just know they are currently there or on the way.

VN Store

Back