'20 GA ILB Desmond Tisdol (Auburn commit)

I think the kid is just really feeling the Vols right now but hasn't been given the green light until they have a clear picture academically.

Reactions: HalfullVol
UT will get him in if he wants to commit. Similar to Thompson.
speaking of academic issues...anything ever happen with Anthony Harris? he went Juco right? any chance of him returning to the fold at some point?

he likes social media

My worry as well, you look at the interaction he gets from UT related tweets/pictures against the other schools...

Vol Twitter is real and he could be chasing follows/likes, but he might also be really interested we didn't offer him until a couple weeks ago and since then he's been very vocal/excited. He's obviously a take if he's got the academic stuff straightened out, kid could really be a big get honestly.

100% wrong, but don't the the pics VQ post when someone commits look sorta like this, but from the front and not this angle? Reading into it because after that he post his top 3 and a video of him saying idk what I'mma do, bbbbbbbut this is the only one with him wearing a hat.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 5.36.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 5.36.55 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 112
  • Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 5.37.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 5.37.00 PM.png
    910.1 KB · Views: 111
100% wrong, but don't the the pics VQ post when someone commits look sorta like this, but from the front and not this angle? Reading into it because after that he post his top 3 and a video of him saying idk what I'mma do, bbbbbbbut this is the only one with him wearing a hat.
This has to be toooooo obvious, he's setting us up to pick someone else.... Like Gucci said earlier, phishing for likes

Look like rivals hats.

hmmm....not sure he's the body type or has the frame they want for an OLB.....6' 220lbs-ish...looks like an ILB or RB....or drop some weight and make him a CB. :)

i kid on that last part..........lol.
I think College has more room for players to vary from the "Barbie" measurements at any one position. NFL, not so much. In other words, maybe he could ball out in place of DT, don't know. I sure remember a 6' 220 lb Eric Striker from Oklahoma though. Dude could sack a QB like nobody's business..

VN Store

Back