'20 GA ILB Desmond Tisdol (Auburn commit)

He had some low level offers, but he's kind of "shown up" now that SEC schools have offered. I'm hopeful we got a legit shot here...offered him on the 22nd of October and he was in for an unofficial for UAB and is now tweeting UT related stuff...

Think they'll send him one with Tank & Steiner already in this class?

Also are we recruiting him as a RB or ILB (or either?)

IDK much about him, other than he's been trying to get in with Auburn for months and thought there might be a spot after Simpson decommitted. Auburn is apparently slow-playing him while they re-recruit Simpson (who seems NC-bound). I think Auburn is taking 3 LBs, so they have room for one more.

He's borderline academically. Need updated records to ensure he'll qualify... which is why SCAR backed off, opening the door.

Think he's still hoping for a committable offer from Auburn.
Pretty sad honestly. Just don’t see how kids want to go to a place where there not a take and are willing to wait. If I’m an SEC caliber athlete I’d be pretty offended if a school tells me they won’t accept my commitment.

Another prospect who was in town last weekend was 4-star athlete Desmond Tisdol. The Peach State native looked destined to choose between Auburn and South Carolina, but the Vols have seriously entered the mix following a recent offer and strong visit. Tisdol has some academic concerns to sort out, but he has become a legit target for Tennessee, who likes him as an athlete capable of playing inside linebacker or tailback. The Vols are likely to host Tisdol again next month on an official visit.
-VQ

something seems fishy here. Is he wanting to go to some other school and he is trying to put an ultimatum out there? Wanting likes? I don’t know but something seems amiss here.

VN Store

Back