'20 GA ILB Desmond Tisdol (Auburn commit)

It wasn't the poorly worded sentence. I'm used to those from teaching 4th and 5th grade. It was why he included a pic in a TN uniform with that sentence.
Fifth and current sixth grade teacher here. I'm always amazed at how poorly kids write until I get a note from their parents and then it all makes sense! Ha!

My bad lol. I could’ve sworn when he decommited from Nebraska is was because auburn green lighted him. Can’t win them all

Phil Webb is going to LSU so Aub misses out on him as well. Does Tisdol get the green light to Auburn?

Seems as tho we may be going the way of E. Moore, Westmorland, Wilson. Not saying he won’t get a chance at RB, but we may have 1-2 RBs that we transition over to RB.
Some of UTs best LBs have been RB and Safeties in HS.
Westmorland was one of the best HS RBs I ever seen.

Westmorland was one of the best HS RBs I ever seen.

Marion Co. HS (Jasper) correct? I’ve heard SP gives them crap for saying Marion CO HS 😂

Him and Moore were great HS RBs.

I remember Eddie talked about another RB from SP maybe a couple years after he played like Puckett or Pickett??
Didn’t hear if he went to college or not but to hear Moore and Westmoreland talk about this kid, he had to be great.

Reactions: TNHopeful505
Marion Co. HS (Jasper) correct? I’ve heard SP gives them crap for saying Marion CO HS 😂

I remember Eddie talked about another RB from SP maybe a couple years after he played like Puckett or Pickett??
Didn’t hear if he went to college or not but to hear Moore and Westmoreland talk about this kid, he had to be great.

His name was Pickett, very fast... Still not as good as Eric. But not many around here are lol

Correct. Marion Co, Jasper.
If I'm not mistaken, it was Pickett. He WAS great. He wasnt Eddie Moore, but he was damn good. Grades got him, I think...though I could be wrong.

Lol, Whitwell is also in MC. Drives them crazy also that Jasper gets to be called MC. They do have a point.

What is their point? The county seat is at Jasper therefore the school is named Marion county high school.
Their point is Whitwell and South Pittsburgh are also in Marion County so why should Jasper be called MCHS just because it is the county seat. My granddaughter goes to Jasper Elementary BTW, but it's not my fight. Just telling you what I have heard.

Phil Webb is going to LSU so Aub misses out on him as well. Does Tisdol get the green light to Auburn?
LSU doesn’t have room for Webb as weird as that sounds. Unless they seriously clean house of the lower ranked guys. They have one spot left and it’s probably going to Zach Evans

VN Store

Back