'21 GA RB Cody Brown

Beasley will be a sophomore this Fall and a Junior when Brown gets here. No problem even if they were similar players. Plus, we need more depth at every position for the future.
Beasley hasn’t exactly shown a lot either.

What is Beasley talk about? He plays ILB for us and I don’t see that changing based on depth chart this season

What is Beasley talk about? He plays ILB for us and I don’t see that changing based on depth chart this season

Looks like due to CB posting that Auburn picture of him and Gus and the quotes of him talking about the Auburn staff has us going crazy. LittleVol then prob got butt hurt and said, "you know what? we have someone like that, Aaron Beasley." So I'm assuming he just said that to get over the fact that Aub is trending.....that's how I took it anyway.

Doesn't seem like it's a done deal, but the interview paints the Vols in a favorable light at the moment.

This guy is a stud. He's used to running into orange and white checkerboards. He literally had UT gloves on in his HS games.

We're definitely in the running for him for sure. I'd love to have this guy along with Gray and Small and Hodge. And maybe even Zach Evans....

Man I really like this player. Well spoken, seems to have his priorities straight. And a beast between the tackles.

Reactions: T Dog
If you can’t watch this cid

If you can’t watch this video and love this kid, you need to check your pulse. What an awesome young man.
Seems like a good kid. Dont know why im supposed to love him.

Maybe I dont have a pulse.

VQ

Tennessee has positioned themselves pretty well with Cody Brown. The running back likes Jay Graham and Tennessee likes his physical nature. Brown is going to come off the board for someone sooner rather than later. Brown is going to take all of his official visits this summer and make a decision. He will have his recruitment over before the start of his senior season. Brown is very much a team leader and has made it clear to everyone where his focus is going to be this fall and what he expects his teammates focus to be. In a there’s always a recruiting tie sidenote, Brown coach played at Presbyterian college in South Carolina for former Vol quarterback Daryl Dickey.

VN Store

Back