'21 GA RB Cody Brown

Yes, I know about that. Even so, you've done more than I can do.
I can't find much in the way of college stats dating back to his freshman year.
That was the SC interception that was referenced...as a true freshman.

Is Cody Brown a better Rb than Crouch or Banks at this stage?? Why do you all keep avoiding that??
Banks was recruited for RB. He's a Lb now.
Cody is the 3rd best back in our commit list.
At one time, Travis Stephens was the 3rd best back in his class, too. Made a darn fine career out of that position.

And yes, Jeremy Banks was the one player out of your laundry list of evidence that was actually recruited as a RB. The rest were guys who played RB in high school as their secondary position, but were recruited with the intention of always being groomed for the LB position.

So, is Brown a better RB than Crouch or Banks? Impossible to know. I know Brown plays much better competition than either player did in HS, and more than holds his own from the RB position.

How long was that interception return? I could have sworn he was in in the Secondary, but I have been wrong many times before and am not afraid to admit when I am.
No yardage...tipped pass by Shane Burton who had the first of four interceptions total against Tanneyhill. Before that game Taneyhill hadn’t thrown an interception in 153 straight attempts.

Reactions: Type Orange+
Unless I got it confused with something else, it's the best I've had, lately. But, I was stoned, so who knows, my man called it "wedding crashers", too. But, he was also stoned, so who knows. Am I repeating myself ? Deja Vu, all over again. Damn, short-term memory loss. Well, I do know one thing, CB7 is a RB
A battering ram. Bryson like speed, and just as strong.
(wedding cake is a big name, just not my cup of tea. Very high quality though)

Reactions: The Dog
Malek Gray. Littlevol was determined he was a future AA at RB for Tennessee despite the fact that he wasn't good enough to start for his own HS team at the position as a senior.
Ummmm uhhh well let me see what had happened with that take is.....ok got nothing. Was simply a bad take. The issue is posters are arguing in absolutes. He "is the 3rd best RB" and he "is a better LB prospect' yadda yadda. Those are not facts. They are opinions. Arguing either side as fact is just a dog chasing it's tail. My opinion is that he is a better RB than LB prospect. The only thing that will bring a resolution is to see what actually plays out once he gets here. Then, like the Gray "opinion" we can all say I told you so 😁

No. It won't get that far.

Banks was just a better LB prospect according to Pruitt.
Cody is too

No, not according to Pruitt. Just according to you. And based on what?

Brown plays RB. He is a RB all the way. He has averaged over 8 yards/carry, has over 4000 all purpose yards, and has 55 TDs. He played LB his freshmen year and had 1 solo tackle and 1 int. No other defensive stats. What makes you think he's a LB based on anything tangible?

Ummmm uhhh well let me see what had happened with that take is.....ok got nothing. Was simply a bad take. The issue is posters are arguing in absolutes. He "is the 3rd best RB" and he "is a better LB prospect' yadda yadda. Those are not facts. They are opinions. Arguing either side as fact is just a dog chasing it's tail. My opinion is that he is a better RB than LB prospect. The only thing that will bring a resolution is to see what actually plays out once he gets here. Then, like the Gray "opinion" we can all say I told you so 😁
Exactly.

Brown plays RB. He is a RB all the way. He has averaged over 8 yards/carry, has over 4000 all purpose yards, and has 55 TDs. He played LB his freshmen year and had 1 solo tackle and 1 int. No other defensive stats. What makes you think he's a LB based on anything tangible?
Scoutin' skills, bruh. Deal with it.

Never argued Brown’s hierarchy in the 3 man RB class...just that he was one of the 3. I think Little is high on Elijah Howard as a running back...hence this latest tack of position switches by him. When discussing a topic that Little has dipped his twins in, his previous grand projections are highly relevant...hence the Maliek Gray reference. Like a dog chasing it’s tail, it’s going to happen. So watch it and place bets.

Reactions: WxVol
Then why’d he play him at RB his entire freshman season. The LB tidbit was in a recent interview and reflects his current opinion. Never mentioned Banks as a LB in recruiting roundups.
Wait now.
I never said he wasn't recruited to play RB.
But Pruitt himself has said Banks can be as good as wants to be at LB. As good anyone as he's coached. And he's at LB. Will probably be a starter at some point this season.

I'm excited about Cody Brown! I'm just calling it right now. He's a S.T.U.D.
6'0 235 4.6 speed ILB that can thump!😮😮😮😮😮😮🇺🇸

Wait now.
I never said he wasn't recruited to play RB.
But Pruitt himself has said Banks can be as good as wants to be at LB. As good anyone as he's coached. And he's at LB. Will probably be a starter at some point this season.

I'm excited about Cody Brown! I'm just calling it right now. He's a S.T.U.D.
6'0 235 4.6 speed ILB that can thump!😮😮😮😮😮😮🇺🇸
Like Kristy said...hasn’t played the position since his freshman season. So he’ll “thump” at RB.

Tangible? Uhm..himself Haha.
Not sure why people are so upset at this. Btw Banks didn't play LB at all before college!

Pruitt has said nothing publicly about Brown being LB. That's all me.

Like Kristy said...hasn’t played the position since his freshman season. So he’ll “thump” at RB.
We'll see Butchna. No use in arguing about it now. Don't you ever get tired of that??
Think what you want...

That was WELL BEFORE Blue Font existed and you people continue to try and act like I was serious about that. I didn't get anything wrong about him, dude. I argued with people many times before Maliek got to UT that his Senior year was trash and that he was nothing more than an Under Armor model.

Me and @de1conley can both confirm that . Stop being petty with your false facts. If you don't agree with me so be it, but don't misrepresent me . You too Chris. You know that too. Stop lying...

Using Banks to support your position on Brown is weak IMHO. Banks didn’t do anything at RB to make us think he would have significantly contributed there. I think folks were fooled by his habit of getting up after being tackled and jawing with the defense. Again, JMO

That was WELL BEFORE Blue Font existed and you people continue to try and act like I was serious about that. I didn't get anything wrong about him, dude. I argued with people many times before Maliek got to UT that his Senior year was trash and that he was nothing more than an Under Armor model.

Me and @de1conley can both confirm that . Stop being petty with your false facts. If you don't agree with me so be it, but don't misrepresent me . You too Chris. You know that too. Stop lying...
It existed and you were serious. Darnell Washington still going to play DE?

Reactions: LittleVol
Using Banks to support your position on Brown is weak IMHO. Banks didn’t do anything at RB to make us think he would have significantly contributed there. I think folks were fooled by his habit of getting up after being tackled and jawing with the defense. Again, JMO
So that's what makes Pruitt think he can be an NFL LINEBACKER? No THAT, doesn't add up...

VN Store

Back