'21 GA RB Cody Brown

What's rivals BS excuse for dropping Brown 50 spots??
They said they were allowed to re-evaluate anyone that had tape from last season. Saw him and Lewis get dropped. Mcghee, Taylor up. Most were left untouched, about 70% of all recruits nationally.

614de537ea516c274f9c95e722fbf9d5.gif

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
1st game of the season was this Friday, but was just canceled due to Mill Creek having a positive Covid test.

Looks like half of a Gators uniform and a UT uniform....Even the helmet is orange on one side...Making me nervous...He's one of my big favorites in this class.
Yeah, his high school has a Tennessee checkerboard endzone with a Clemson paw print at midfield and FL colors. We decided someone in GA hates UGA.

Looking for another opponent. Anybody, anywhere. Short notice, but they want to play.

We were supposed to play Colquitt this Friday, but they canceled and we picked up Wheeler last night to play in 3 days. North Atlanta canceled their game with them.

It’s a template. Every school does this, for practical reasons. You want to show the 50-100 kids you’re trying to build relationships with some social love, and instead of making each one a new graphic, you make one design, and make some part of it easily editable. For example, take a generic player body, and just change the name or number or whatever to personalize it. This particular one is combining the kids HS unis with a Vols uni. We just did something similar at Tulane. Anything to be able to personalize them. It’s extra challenging these days since fewer kids are able to go on visits and take photos in the uniforms and all that, so a lot of creative departments (like Tennessee) are leaning on illustrations more and more.

For what it’s worth, I don’t think there are many fans making graphics for dozens of players and targets and disseminating them through a forum lol. We’re a special brand of weirdos.

View attachment 301510
Weird how yours are so much better.....

Reactions: hooter vol

VN Store

Back