'21 GA RB Cody Brown

To be fair, he didn't really impress his last tenure here and missed out on a lot of recruits. But whatever he's doing now idc because it's working

Not the same scenario as he was in at UT before. Now he is part of a realistic and exciting time in TN history and part of a very dynamic staff that has promising success written all over it. Now he will build a very impressive resume, instead of staying at ATM and he knows it.

For sure (this was very cool for me, personally, don’t know if the excitement will translate for others or not lol). So I did that jersey swap of Cody Tuesday night, mostly just for fun. Jersey swaps are really tedious and difficult (they take me a few hours), and I wanted some practice. I post it, it gets a lot of engagement, but Cody never likes / retweets it. I figure it just didn’t land. I had been hearing his mom wasn’t signing off, figured it wasn’t happening. Life goes on.

Friday around noon, I get a text from my UT connect with a screenshot of a convo from Pruitt himself saying “I need this graphic with COMMITTED added ASAP”. And it’s my graphic! So I slap on COMMITTED and send it back and that’s the one that was used. Turns out Cody had seen it, loved it, and sent it to Pruitt and requested it be tweaked for a commitment graphic. Just a rush to get a screenshot of CJP talking about my graphic. Was a very cool experience.
Awesome! Well deserved!!!

For sure (this was very cool for me, personally, don’t know if the excitement will translate for others or not lol). So I did that jersey swap of Cody Tuesday night, mostly just for fun. Jersey swaps are really tedious and difficult (they take me a few hours), and I wanted some practice. I post it, it gets a lot of engagement, but Cody never likes / retweets it. I figure it just didn’t land. I had been hearing his mom wasn’t signing off, figured it wasn’t happening. Life goes on.

Friday around noon, I get a text from my UT connect with a screenshot of a convo from Pruitt himself saying “I need this graphic with COMMITTED added ASAP”. And it’s my graphic! So I slap on COMMITTED and send it back and that’s the one that was used. Turns out Cody had seen it, loved it, and sent it to Pruitt and requested it be tweaked for a commitment graphic. Just a rush to get a screenshot of CJP talking about my graphic. Was a very cool experience.
So pumped for you man. I wish you all the success, no homo.

Cool, man! Very happy for you. Hopefully one day you will get a job at Tennessee doing this for a living. In the meantime, maybe Mims will reach out to you to do his commitment graphic to the good guys.

You da REAL 🐐 💪

I’ve been like that episode of Seinfeld, where George is continuous wiping his brow and looking annoyed to look like he’s been hard at work. I don’t know how much longer I can fool my boss.....🤞
Lol! Last Thursday I was thinking I will get something done next week. Maybe not!

I believe someone said last week that Graham needed to "earn his pay" after all of 3 months on the job...during a quarantine...

Well, there ya go.

That was me. Quarantine hasn't stopped the other "elite" recruiters on staff...but happy for him and that room, it just got better. Comment was more on his history here compared to other jobs. I'll leave it at that. He lands Zach Evans tho👀

Happy for you!

Dude you do amazing things with these edits. Sure do wish they'd just go ahead and put you on staff payroll. Congrats 🎉

🐐🐐🐐

GV you are one of the best we have my man

Appreciate that, GFW. Back at you.

Cool story. So, if we could suggest some other players for you to try this with......:)

Ha, this board pretty much already steers that ship.

Cool, man! Very happy for you. Hopefully one day you will get a job at Tennessee doing this for a living. In the meantime, maybe Mims will reach out to you to do his commitment graphic to the good guys.

Both of those sound great!

Dude you do amazing things with these edits. Sure do wish they'd just go ahead and put you on staff payroll. Congrats 🎉

You and me both, my friend.

Thanks for sharing in my excitement, gang. On to the next one!

Congrats on that man, you have a great gift for what you do!

Nice!

That was me. Quarantine hasn't stopped the other "elite" recruiters on staff...but happy for him and that room, it just got better. Comment was more on his history here compared to other jobs. I'll leave it at that. He lands Zach Evans tho👀
He was recruiting for a lame duck coach at the end of his tenure last time he was here. Pretty unfair to hold that against him.

EducatedDarlingAmazonparrot-max-1mb.gif

VN Store

Back