'21 GA RB Cody Brown

So we will know by August if we have gotten this guy basically. Sweet.
I really like our chances with him. To me he’s a borderline 5 star. All he needs to add to his game is that home run threat burst.

This guy is a stud. He's used to running into orange and white checkerboards. He literally had UT gloves on in his HS games.

We're definitely in the running for him for sure. I'd love to have this guy along with Gray and Small and Hodge. And maybe even Zach Evans....

d91.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
So, with Henderson leaving UT out of his top 9, is this the Vols RB1 recruit for '21 ? Man, I just don't get why UT is having so much trouble bringing in a top 5-10ish RB with the OL, we have, right now and the next couple of years. Surely, these kids look at stuff like that

So, with Henderson leaving UT out of his top 9, is this the Vols RB1 recruit for '21 ? Man, I just don't get why UT is having so much trouble bringing in a top 5-10ish RB with the OL, we have, right now and the next couple of years. Surely, these kids look at stuff like that

(1) Win more games.

(2) Have more kids in the NFL draft.

Reactions: ChiTownVol
Looking at his HUDL, how can a high school have better looking checkerboards than UT? Just goes to show how cheap UT is with the paint.

We have got to get this dude.
Shipley prob Clemson bound, so Clemson is off the list.
Donovan Edwards who was getting OSU cb’s got one for Georgia now.
Auburn already has a highly ranked RB as well.
Who is our competition?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back