'21 GA RB Cody Brown (Tennessee Commit)

jasonvol18

5 star?
No...

But he's still going to make UT a better team for sure. That's what matters.
Disagree but we are all allowed our own opinions. Cody has 5* talent and size. Could end up the best or one of the best RB's we've had since the Fulmer years. Can't wait for him to get on campus. JMO

onevol74

After watching the highlight video of Jamal Lewis on YouTube last night I have concluded that Jamal has to be the second best RB to ever come out of the state of Georgia. Would love for this kid to exceed that level.
Trivia question: Who is Jasper Sanks?

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
After watching the highlight video of Jamal Lewis on YouTube last night I have concluded that Jamal has to be the second best RB to ever come out of the state of Georgia. Would love for this kid to exceed that level.
Trivia question: Who is Jasper Sanks?
Answer: The top rated RB in that very state in that very class and UGA’s top want, Alex.

Pepe

Disagree but we are all allowed our own opinions. Cody has 5* talent and size. Could end up the best or one of the best RB's we've had since the Fulmer years. Can't wait for him to get on campus. JMO
The only people for whom stars make any difference are those who are fans of a bunch of sportswriters who work for Rivals or 247

VN Store

Sponsors