'22 GA QB Sam Horn (Mizzou commit)

I’m sure the Gator fans loved it even on an interview with UF, he’s mentioning TN.

"I have always been a Tennessee fan, so hopefully I am not starting off on a bad note," Horn laughed. "I've always known Florda and have never hated them. I've liked them except when they have played Tennessee. They have always had a very good program and I think Coach Mullen has done a good job with bringing them back to the glory days. It's really exciting, they have a lot of good players down here and I really want to take a visit for sure."
This quote makes me want Horn so bad. We need to full court press imo

When something in life is this obvious you have to assume there is something here that we do not know about. Something that other coaches know that we do not know. He is just now getting serious interest from big time schools.

Since both parents and a brother went to UT, we at least least have a shot here.

Recruit both him and Simpson equally hard and say the first one to commit gets the spot. Most fans are expecting to lose both, so let’s take a positive approach. Simpson says he envisions us running an Ole Miss system. Why argue with that?

Reactions: Ericvol2096
Cause CJH wants to please folks and letting Simpson leave would be coaching malpractice. I say the same, recruit both equally hard and take who wants to be a Vol. Horn can't say it any louder that he would like to he a Vol.

I just don’t see why everyone thinks Horn is so hot to be a Vol. He said he was”excited” to get an offer for football, but he also received an offer for baseball that same day. Who wouldn’t be excited to get offers from an SEC school for both football and baseball on the same day! Those offers occurred in May, I think. He must know by now that he is (at best) TN’s 2nd choice. Does anyone know if he has even been contacted since then? I did see in an article where he stated that Mizzou was #1, and that would be first visit. Granted his parents went to UT and he has a brother there now, but Horn has also said he is looking for the best fit for him. Do any of know something I don’t.

I just don’t see why everyone thinks Horn is so hot to be a Vol. He said he was”excited” to get an offer for football, but he also received an offer for baseball that same day. Who wouldn’t be excited to get offers from an SEC school for both football and baseball on the same day! Those offers occurred in May, I think. He must know by now that he is (at best) TN’s 2nd choice. Does anyone know if he has even been contacted since then? I did see in an article where he stated that Mizzou was #1, and that would be first visit. Granted his parents went to UT and he has a brother there now, but Horn has also said he is looking for the best fit for him. Do any of know something I don’t.
He visited Mizzou last weekend

I realize it’s a message board but seeing posts saying CJH hasn’t talked to him or is going after Simpson to please the fans is pitiful. I don’t understand how people type things as fact and have no clue what’s going on behind the scenes. Then someone will read the post and actually be gullible enough to believe it and get mad at the player or coach.

Offer this kid right now.

Not that it’s fair, but JH isn’t going to do himself any favors if this kid commits somewhere else after we lose out on Simpson.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Really stupid that we weren’t even recruiting this kid under la set coaches... JH needs to land Horn or Simpson.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Offer this kid right now.

Not that it’s fair, but JH isn’t going to do himself any favors if this kid commits somewhere else after we lose out on Simpson.

I would think that JH has a very good idea whether Simpson is coming or not. I take it as a very good sign that we are likely to get Simpson. If that falls through, I'm sure we will very quickly go after our #2. Whether that is Horn or not, I do not know, but it certainly looks like we feel good about someone other than Horn at this point.

I would think that JH has a very good idea whether Simpson is coming or not. I take it as a very good sign that we are likely to get Simpson. If that falls through, I'm sure we will very quickly go after our #2. Whether that is Horn or not, I do not know, but it certainly looks like we feel good about someone other than Horn at this point.

That’s what I am thinking. I mean when Heupel recruited Gabriel at UCF, he was a pro style QB. Why wouldn’t you offer one of the best pro style QBs in the nation while at TN, knowing the guy likes TN??? Makes no sense.

Reactions: i2amavol

VN Store

Back