'22 GA QB Sam Horn (Mizzou commit)

About to get out of hand. Collins Hill still hasn't picked up a 1st down and its the 2nd qtr. 21-0 Grayson right now. Horn has a really strong arm, but he isn't going to be able to get much going. They'll just run a swing pass and its a 3 yard loss because the Grayson defense is so fast.

He played a much better 2nd half, but no one was beating Grayson this season. He finished 32-49, 243 yards, 2 tds and 2 ints. Great season for him, Collins Hill had never made it that far before. He still has another season to try to get a title.

Meanwhile I wonder what Ty Simpson’s stats were in the playoffs? 😎

Said it before but it bears repeating. Watch what happens. Pruitt will go all in for Simpson. A guy who likes TN but could easily see himself playing for Bama or Clemson. Then he will cool on Horn, a very talented QB in his own right and more importantly wants to be a Vol. Simpson will go to Bama or Clemson and we will try to get back in it with Horn and he will say nope.

Said it before but it bears repeating. Watch what happens. Pruitt will go all in for Simpson. A guy who likes TN but could easily see himself playing for Bama or Clemson. Then he will cool on Horn, a very talented QB in his own right and more importantly wants to be a Vol. Simpson will go to Bama or Clemson and we will try to get back in it with Horn and he will say nope.

That’s exactly what I think will happen. Simpson to Bama Horn to Clemson were out in the cold looking for transfers or wait and sees

they need to work at both of them and then take the first one to commit. you can’t wait until signing day.

smdh. Kids should want to come to TN. This program shouldnt ever have to bite ita fingenails to grt a top notch QB. ridiculous were in this sitiuation.
The really bad thing is I think both would like to play for Tennessee but don't want to play for a loser

And it seemed like the kid wanted to be a Vol. But because Simpson is an instate guy, well for some reason he is more important. SMDH.

If Pruitt has any damn sense he would take this dude’s commitment right now, if Horn wanted, and build around him. But I can see it now. We slow play Horn and our all the chips in on Simpson. Simpson goes to Clemson or somewhere else then we try to get back in with Horn and he says no mas.
What is the rating comparisons between Simpson and Horn. I know Simpson was the 5th rated in one service (Pro&Dual combined).

Big difference in the schools we’re recruiting against for each right now, too. Comp level doesn’t seem to mean as much to Bama and Clemson

True. Something about the offer lists doesn’t make sense. How can a guy do really well against high level HS competition in UGA not have as good of an offer list as a guy who plays in a weak TN HS classification? It doesn’t make sense.

VN Store

Back