'22 GA QB Sam Horn (Mizzou commit)

I despise Pruitt, this kid is killing Georgia top level football and yet we are just meh on him. ****ing idiot.

And it seemed like the kid wanted to be a Vol. But because Simpson is an instate guy, well for some reason he is more important. SMDH.

If Pruitt has any damn sense he would take this dude’s commitment right now, if Horn wanted, and build around him. But I can see it now. We slow play Horn and our all the chips in on Simpson. Simpson goes to Clemson or somewhere else then we try to get back in with Horn and he says no mas.

Playing Grayson for the 7a state title on the 30th at 7pm. All those games are streamed on gpb.org. They've played once this season and Grayson won 28-7. Grayson is 5th in the country right now.

His team are huge underdogs in the championship game. Grayson has outscored their opponents 517-98 and they've allowed 6 points in last 5 games. It would be a monumental upset if Collins Hill wins. Horn has been on fire in the playoffs though.

Reactions: you and LittleVol
His team are huge underdogs in the championship game. Grayson has outscored their opponents 517-98 and they've allowed 6 points in last 5 games. It would be a monumental upset if Collins Hill wins. Horn has been on fire in the playoffs though.
Sign of a competitor

Reactions: xston
All of our chips are in the Simpson basket. And he’ll commit to bama or Clemson in a couple weeks
We’ve been saying this for 4 months now

I’ve said I want Horn more but it’s clear Ty is coming here or else he would have committed to one of those other schools already. Kids committing to a school, not a coaching staff

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
Playing Grayson for the 7a state title on the 30th at 7pm. All those games are streamed on gpb.org. They've played once this season and Grayson won 28-7. Grayson is 5th in the country right now.
Yep, here is the online link if anyone wants to stream. As for Hunter, he’s a Fla kid that wants to go back home, hard commit to FSU.

Just threw a pick. Collins Hill is getting absolutely smothered by Grayson on offense and gashed on D. Horn has zero time to throw and the WRs are all covered.

VN Store

Back