'22 GA QB Sam Horn (Mizzou commit)

Does anyone like this prospect better than Ty Simpson?

Is there any chance that UT could get both of these prospects and let them settle it on the field ala Manning and Stewart, Clausen and Rattay, Ainge and Schaeffer?

Is there any chance that UT could get both of these prospects and let them settle it on the field ala Manning and Stewart, Clausen and Rattay, Ainge and Schaeffer?
You get this kid and you’re not getting Simpson. I think that’s been made clear.

I like them both equally. Simpson is electric with the ball in his hands, but Horn can really sling it. I'd be happy with either.

🙋‍♂️

I think Horn has a significantly stronger arm, better than decent mobility, and plays much tougher competition. Simpson is a more capable dual-threat, but honestly, as a QB, I dont see anything special when I watch his sophomore tape. Yet, his ranking and offer list say otherwise, so who am I to argue. Based off what I've seen of both, though, give me Horn. JMO.

I like Simpson definitely talented but this kid plays big boy football in Georgia. Simpson’s team isn’t any good with a borderline five star qb. I’ll be happy with either but the guys who just want Simpson because he is instate guy can get out. We are recruiting with the big boys, you get the best you can get and if you find someone better you get him too.

I like Simpson definitely talented but this kid plays big boy football in Georgia. Simpson’s team isn’t any good with a borderline five star qb. I’ll be happy with either but the guys who just want Simpson because he is instate guy can get out. We are recruiting with the big boys, you get the best you can get and if you find someone better you get him too.
Switch teams and who does better? You can’t go wrong with whatever your opinion tells you. Thing to remember is that Harrison Bailey had points subtracted for not only having dangerous weapons but actually feeding them often.

Switch teams and who does better? You can’t go wrong with whatever your opinion tells you. Thing to remember is that Harrison Bailey had points subtracted for not only having dangerous weapons but actually feeding them often.
Valid point!!

Some of y’all are forgetting that Simpson’s team isn’t very good, that doesn’t mean he isn’t a great player.

Harrison Bailey had exceptional WRs on his high school team so it’s a bit unfair to judge Simpson on a few highlights.

Reactions: Devo182

VN Store

Back