'22 GA QB Sam Horn

MemphisVol3

Both are good prospects at their position but I'm leaning towards wanting Horn more because of the competition he plays and I'm sure his stock will continue to rise. Simpson wanted to be the lone QB we recruited but is seriously courting other programs. I'd be happy with either, but prefer Horn. Kid absolutely wants to be here but looking like the staff is shooting their shot with Simpson.

BigOrangeTrain

I want a QB that wants to be here. I think Horn wants to be here more so than Simpson. All and all I would be happy with either one.
Agree completely. Either one would be great. It does seem like Horn wants to be here. And I haven’t heard any rumblings about he wants to be THE guy in the 22 class. Horns film looks good and he does play tougher competition. His stats are also better than Simpsons.

VOLUNTEERSZN

2022 CFP National Champs
4th qtr 8:03 left
Sam Horn's line tonight: 18-for-28 passing, 286 yards, 6 TDs against Dobbs old school.
Once again, why is Ty Simpson this can’t Miss, generational type prospect when this kid is a slam dunk as long as we prioritize him?? And it’s not home State... Martin, TN is 5 hours 11 minutes from Knoxville. Suwanee, Georgia is 3 hours 28 minutes. Peer recruiting shouldn’t make a difference. Ty isn’t THAT close with James, Horton, Hayden, etc. Horn has a 5 star corner as his teammate.

Last edited:

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
Once again, why is Ty Simpson this can’t Miss, generational type prospect when this kid is a slam dunk as long as we prioritize him?? And it’s not home State... Martin, TN is 5 hours 11 minutes from Knoxville. Suwanee, Georgia is 3 hours 28 minutes. Peer recruiting shouldn’t make a difference. Ty isn’t THAT close with James, Horton, Hayden, etc. Horn has a 5 star corner as his teammate.
Might end up playing baseball.

DustinVFL

ISO: a good coach.
Agreed. I would take a QB dominating in Georgia’s toughest region over a QB doing really well in Tennessee any day of the week. It’s just night and day competition.

VN Store

Sponsors