'22 GA QB Sam Horn (Mizzou commit)

Lol why take a shot at Bailey in your bust category ? Not sure I would say that yet considering he has 4 years of eligibility. Not a single qb in the entire country could unseat Hooker right now. To be fair we really don't know what Bailey can do at this point other than garbage time against TT. He will either wait his turn or transfer but I am happy with what we have. Besides the NFL is a whole different animal.
I look at Bailey like Mac Jones. I think if he stays, in two years he will have mastered this offense and absolutely tear it up. Is he willing to wait his turn? That I don't know.

Very well could be. He has talent. Question is does this staff think his skillset can lead the team at some point ? It is possible. Then again he may go somewhere that is more of a pro style offense. Time will tell I guess. I sure hope he is a Mac Jones.

Lol why take a shot at Bailey in your bust category ? Not sure I would say that yet considering he has 4 years of eligibility. Not a single qb in the entire country could unseat Hooker right now. To be fair we really don't know what Bailey can do at this point other than garbage time against TT. He will either wait his turn or transfer but I am happy with what we have. Besides the NFL is a whole different animal.

Spot on. I think most are just writing Bailey because they erroneously believe Heupels offense requires a mobile QB. Also, those same ones claim Bailey is not mobile. You are right, we don’t know that much about Bailey. I believe JH is redshirting him. I could be wrong. I think it will be interesting to see what happens in the odd season.

Reactions: BigALWiLson
Spot on. I think most are just writing Bailey because they erroneously believe Heupels offense requires a mobile QB. Also, those same ones claim Bailey is not mobile. You are right, we don’t know that much about Bailey. I believe JH is redshirting him. I could be wrong. I think it will be interesting to see what happens in the odd season.
If Bailey does indeed trasfer then I think that is because Heupel is honest with him and the direction UT is going. That certainly does not mean Bailey won't be successful elsewhere. It just means his skill set is better suited elsewhere. Hopefully Hooker returns next season, then again he may play his way to the NFL draft and I would certainly say scouts are watching him. While we are examining players Tiyon is another that has NFL written in his future. It would be awesome for these guys to return but they have both performed at such a high level I could honestly see both leaving if they continue to play well.

VN Store

Back