'22 GA QB Holden Geriner

"It's awesome. Obviously, it's another huge offer,” said Geriner, who also added an offer Wednesday from Michigan and now holds offers from a dozen schools.
“They have a great fan base and also a great school,” he said of the Vols, “so it's definitely big."

“They definitely showed a lot of interest (last year),” Geriner said, referring to his interactions with the Vols during and after his performance last year at one of their camps. “They just wanted to start building a relationship and get to know me a little bit and see me throw again.

"They just said, looking at my film from this past year, they liked what they saw, so they went ahead and offered me.”

"We didn't really get a whole tour, so it was just the camp,” he said. “But, I mean, it's a beautiful campus and obviously a great stadium and everything. I liked it."

"Both my parents went to Georgia, so I kind of grew up a Georgia fan,” he said. “But I'm definitely open to changing that. I mean, definitely, since my parents went there, I'm going to definitely look at them. But I just want to go where it's a good fit for me, where I'm happy. But, also, where my parents and everybody else is happy, so we'll see."
callahan

In addition to his parents being UGA grads, his two brothers are also in Athens currently. He’s naturally gonna lean that way, but he’s taking a business approach to the situation so time will tell.

Will likely come down to offense style and opportunity for playing time so UGA may not work out.

In addition to his parents being UGA grads, his two brothers are also in Athens currently. He’s naturally gonna lean that way, but he’s taking a business approach to the situation so time will tell.

Will likely come down to offense style and opportunity for playing time so UGA may not work out.
Definitely

VN Store

Back