'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Possibly 3rd if you count bama.they were on the ropes and we had the momentum if we scored the TD🤷🏽‍♂️

We were right there with Alabama but we were a serious underdog so I wouldn't count that one. Now GSU and BYU, those are different stories. Yes, QB play was bad but so were several other areas like not being able to get off the field against GSU and falling asleep on a Hail Mary.

We were right there with Alabama but we were a serious underdog so I wouldn't count that one. Now GSU and BYU, those are different stories. Yes, QB play was bad but so were several other areas like not being able to get off the field against GSU and falling asleep on a Hail Mary.

I’ll take bama still...because our defense was stopping them with a back up QB in,basically getting nothing on O! and the momentum swinging our way In a major way just before the JG screwing up.if we scored we would have been in bama’s head BAD!

I’d say he had some touch on that throw. He hit the guy perfectly in stride. Most of us are just used to seeing a bit more air under a throw of that distance. That ball might have gotten 15’ off the ground. There aren’t a whole lot of QBs who can put that kind of velocity on a throw of that distance with pinpoint accuracy.
I agree its impressive AF. Just saying we dont need a 90mph fastball on a 5 yard slant. Usually.

Reactions: GameTime
He won’t start immediately but I think that will be because of a seniority and not getting spring ball in. Jg will have short leash though. Personally I’m pulling for JG to take a step in his first time with OC for consecutive seasons. He drives me crazy but his effort, want to and willingness to stick this out makes me wish he sees the success he works hard for

He won’t start immediately but I think that will be because of a seniority and not getting spring ball in. Jg will have short leash though. Personally I’m pulling for JG to take a step in his first time with OC for consecutive seasons. He drives me crazy but his effort, want to and willingness to stick this out makes me wish he sees the success he works hard for
I want him to succeed to but he just doesn’t have that it factor. HB will take his job during or after the OU game I think

Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back