'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

I love short stocky running backs. They are hard for a defense to see and harder to bring down.
Yeah but they gotta have that first step. Biggest problem I see with our backs is none of them are quick enough to get to and through the running lanes. But yeah I love a Michael Dyer sized back. That dude was a tank

Reactions: tn4elvis
Says who?

They're ranked 5th in the CFP.
UGA plays LSU.

Oregon wins the PAC 12 but they lost to Auburn. If Alabama wins out, they'll be in the playoff.

Nope. Clemson and OSU are in. The SEC champ is in. That leaves 1 spot. The B12 or PAC12 champ will get in. Bama has zero quality wins.

Nope. Clemson and OSU are in. The SEC champ is in. That leaves 1 spot. The B12 or PAC12 champ will get in. Bama has zero quality wins.

Auburn beat Oregon....
Texas A&M can beat UGA today.

Those will be two quality wins.

If Utah beats Oregon....
Could get interesting.

The CFP would be so much more fun this year if Bama, OSU and Clemson don't make it. All hell would have to freeze over for Clemson to not make it. The only chance they have of being beat is if USCe somehow plays the game of their life, forces 5 turnovers and scores off short fields. Bama and OSU though there's hope. OSU has been dominant but I think PJ Fleck and them Gophers got it in them to take OSU down. If LSU wins out I don't believe we will see a Tua-less Bama in the playoff.

Auburn beat Oregon....
Texas A&M can beat UGA today.

Those will be two quality wins.

If Utah beats Oregon....
Could get interesting.
A&M beating Georgia is WAY less likely than Auburn beating Bama next week...

worst defense Bama's had in 10+ years... Tua is done for the season... even if they get pulled into the playoffs by default (which is how it'll have to happen)... they'll get smoked by every single one of the playoff teams...

Nagana happen this year Saban, sorry... practice 2 minute drills in practice next year

VN Store

Back