'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Wow. Making fun of Kesling? How original.

giphy.gif

Hopefully he comes in and just locks down the starting job by being elite. I hope we don’t have to do a QB carousel next year. If JG and Maurer and Shrout stay I don’t want Bailey to be used in a situation like those players. I’d rather him ball out and start and play a lot or red shirt. Would be so annoying to see him used like Shrout or Maurer or JG and him waste a year of eligibility that way.

It is true that the Bob jokes are lame and basically miss the point of his inadequacies, but I think the case here is that someone is just straining to find a way to express the humor of the flying tallywackers.

After having only half a season in Chaney's offense JG already looks serviceable and has played well enough to win every game we should have won.

Ga St and BYU are both on our defense. Peroid.

I would MUCH rather see this kid redshirt, get used to the speed of the college game and have 4 years playing for a team with all Pruitt's recruits.

His 4th and 5th years could be something absolutely spectacular if he lives up to the hype.

But don't forget......J.G. was this hyped before he got here.....now you all want to run him out of town in a rail......even after the grit, heart and desire to win he has displayed on the field.

After having only half a season in Chaney's offense JG already looks serviceable and has played well enough to win every game we should have won.

Ga St and BYU are both on our defense. Peroid.

I would MUCH rather see this kid redshirt, get used to the speed of the college game and have 4 years playing for a team with all Pruitt's recruits.

His 4th and 5th years could be something absolutely spectacular if he lives up to the hype.

But don't forget......J.G. was this hyped before he got here.....now you all want to run him out of town in a rail......even after the grit, heart and desire to win he has displayed on the field.

confused.gif

VN Store

Back