'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Wait! So now you think our staff does possess football evaluation skills? Well..... I'll be!
The discussion in this thread was bemoaning the drop in rankings. Chaney didn't recruit HB at UGA...Chaney goes after King hard...HB drops in rankings. I guess there are different ways to look at it. The obvious way and the other way.

Keep Bailey lose King people complain.
Took King lose Bailey people complain.

Why TF can’t we just be happy in one thread at least? Even when something good happens some in our fan base have to shat all over it like it’s Sal Kiffin or Butch Dooley.

Bailey is a badass and will remain a badass and be a Top 4 pick in the draft.

[QUOTE="Dudleys87, post: 16988711, member: 20719"
Bailey is a badass and will remain a badass and be a Top 4 pick in the draft.[/QUOTE]

I’m not sure about all this Top 4 talk but I am very excited to see what he can do 2-3 years down the road with the OL and WR talent we are bringing in.

Reactions: walkenvol
[QUOTE="Dudleys87, post: 16988711, member: 20719"
Bailey is a badass and will remain a badass and be a Top 4 pick in the draft.

I’m not sure about all this Top 4 talk but I am very excited to see what he can do 2-3 years down the road with the OL and WR talent we are bringing in.[/QUOTE]

Never hurts to be positive around here

He is definitely in the best shape that I have seen him in. I have been covering him since 8th grade. He is THE leader out there... Players listen and follow.

We are in rankings meetings all week about 2020 and 2021 classes, and Bailey is a name that continues to come up in the "five-star" discussion. I am not sure if he will be THAT five-star this month, but he has only helped himself this off-season imo.

He can throw as well as anyone I have seen in this class. He throws a great deep ball. Guys love playing on his team. Bailey has really progressed, and however his ranking works out in the end, I like what he takes to Knoxville.

Yesterday, at practice, he was commanding the offense, telling guys (sometimes Arik Gilbert) where to line up and he is so ON TOP of things. His touch stood out as much as anything, but his leadership really impressed the most. He was moving better, he was running well in warm-ups, and again, I like him more and more this year.

I was joking Gilbert with Bailey right there... I asked Gilbert, "Who is recruiting you harder, Niedermeyer or Bailey?" He thought about it for a second, and said Bailey.
-Simmons

Rankings don’t measure leadership ability and mental makeup of a QB which really makes zero sense. That is a huge factor in their success. It’s how a guy like Fromm beats out an Eason or has more success early in career compared to a prettier looking thrower in JG.

Rankings don’t measure leadership ability and mental makeup of a QB which really makes zero sense. That is a huge factor in their success. It’s how a guy like Fromm beats out an Eason or has more success early in career compared to a prettier looking thrower in JG.
Peyton also.

VN Store

Back