'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

It also doesn't happen all the time with college kids. The QBR of 15.5 in the bowl game hurts my hopes for JG. That wasn't an SEC defense, IMO. But he made them look good.
He made nearly everyone look much better than they were. You can’t turn the ball over like that and expect your defense to win the game for you like that every single time. I love Jarrett’s fight and his commitment to staying here, but mannnnn...when you’ve got a better dude, you’ve got a STUD coming in. Coach P has seen Saban do it many times and he knows it’s brought him success. You can’t keep banging your head against the wall and revisiting that old supply. Next time you go back to it, the rats have wiped it clean and are picking their teeth with the bones. JMO. 🤓

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Because it happens all the time with college kids.
I said how can we expect it. Not saying it can’t happen. JG already has tons of experience, yet no signs of improvement in 3 years. Oh, wait he’ll improve next year because it happens all the time with college kids

Reactions: Kristy*
No , not for Qb’s.
Haha yeah there aren't tons of examples of this. Especially not multiple examples just from guys Chaney has coached that played terribly at Tennessee until Chaney coached them up as seniors. Crompton and peterman obviously don't count.

Reactions: MarcoVol
Haha yeah there aren't tons of examples of this. Especially not multiple examples just from guys Chaney has coached that played terribly at Tennessee until Chaney coached them up as seniors. Crompton and peterman obviously don't count.
Do it Chaney! Turn JG into one of those success stories and we will all buy you a burger!

VN Store

Back