'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Well Marietta looking like TN ala 2015 🤷
Lowndes definitely had the better halftime adjustments but Marietta sealed the deal and finished them off on the last drive. The score could have easily been 28-0 at halftime. The punt special teams allowed Lowndes back into the game in the 2nd half.

Lowndes definitely had the better halftime adjustments but Marietta sealed the deal and finished them off on the last drive. The score could have easily been 28-0 at halftime. The punt special teams allowed Lowndes back into the game in the 2nd half.
Bailey complained about the Lowndes band playing during the snap at their own end zone when they’re backed up. I didn’t think a band was allowed to do that?

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Bailey complained about the Lowndes band playing during the snap at their own end zone when they’re backed up. I didn’t think a band was allowed to do that?
Yeah that definitely seemed to be unfair. Announcers stated the rule book allows the band to play until under snap but if you are in a no huddle situation and using audibles when should the band stop. Definitely disrupted Marietta on that drive.

I was standing down at that end when the band was playing. You couldn't hear anything. He kept telling the ref and they did nothing. I think they told Lowndes after the drive to stop, but did nothing during. Coach Morgan was losing his mind about it. We got penalized for it against Blessed Trinity a few years ago.

I was standing down at that end when the band was playing. You couldn't hear anything. He kept telling the ref and they did nothing. I think they told Lowndes after the drive to stop, but did nothing during. Coach Morgan was losing his mind about it. We got penalized for it against Blessed Trinity a few years ago.
OD didn't know that. He cited the announcer. Just want him to quit repeating things that everyone already knows as if he has an inside source.

VN Store

Back