'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

On the Tennessee side of things, Bailey said in terms of his recruitment, "I am done. Have known for a couple of weeks now."

BOOM
Glad to hear that... But "known for a couple weeks now" sounds like it was apparently pretty tenuous for someone that's been committed for nearly a year...

Reactions: barrylee
Glad to hear that... But "known for a couple weeks now" sounds like it was apparently pretty tenuous for someone that's been committed for nearly a year...
Long time reader here... no disrespect but I’m not sure how you got tenuous from that comment.? “Weeks”could have meant he had a question mark right after UT **** the bed against Georgia St.

I think when he came in for the MSU game Fulmer assured him Pruitt was safe....he said 2 weeks ago it was done so that's when he was here.
Yeah, and also at that time is when this team really started to turn the corner. I think he saw the difference with his own eyes. Everyone can see the difference. I’m really feeling more and more we are going to come out Saturday and put a whipping on South Carolina.

Not sure what you mean. Sounds like he was listening to other pitches... Maybe wavering... Up until a couple weeks ago.

Thought that was evident.

Guess not
No I may have misinterpreted. Just didn’t get his commitment being tenuous from that quote

Bailey is coming in expecting to compete for starter. He's been training to get his body and weight where the coaches want him to be and will be here in January ready to work. Don't think there are plans to RS him. We need him.

Let’s gooooooo...

Reactions: Pane di mais
Bailey is coming in expecting to compete for starter. He's been training to get his body and weight where the coaches want him to be and will be here in January ready to work. Don't think there are plans to RS him. We need him.
i'd be absolutely shocked if we red shirted him.

I spent a lot of time with Harrison last night during downtimes at the All-American Bowl jersey presentation and all he talked about was Tennessee, including that he expects them to win out, including the bowl game, and go 8-5. He also thinks they would have won the game if the Vols had scored down on the goal line.
Rivals Woody

VN Store

Back