'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Y’all do know that rivals woody and crew don’t like Pruitt? Woody always liking and retweeting things that are shots at Pruitt or kids he doesn’t get and isn’t even after but doesn’t tweet anything on instate kids we get and ignore it.

Egghead revenge is a thing.
Looks that way. The mark of any good qb is to lead his team to a championship. It takes a hell of a lot of leadership just to get to the championship game. Rivals will come up with some other lame excuse not to give it to him.If he was committed to Osu or Al.he would probably be a consensus 5 star and top 10 player right now.I wish they would give it to him and then he goes on social media and says thanks but no thanks I don't need your other star.

Anyone else heard we are interested in USCjr transfer QB Jake Bentley? Their 247 mod Shurbutt saying we are a potential landing spot.
Cockfather said he knows for a fact Bentley is transferring

6C8710958-050411_darthVader_hmed_3p.fit-760w.jpg

Luke, I am your Cockfather!

Gotta wait for the dust to settle on Rivals ratings. Bailey's Rivals page says 39 now, but he's at 32 on their top 100 list.

Gotta wait for the dust to settle on Rivals ratings. Bailey's Rivals page says 39 now, but he's at 32 on their top 100 list.

Fell 7 spots to 39. A joke. Now they’re debating between Bryce Y (Bama) and DJ U for best QB. Bryce jumped 60 spots to 5* lol

Bama Bump is not a conspiracy theory. It’s real. Recruiting services are as honest and unbiased as MSNBC and CNN.

Is Marietta favored this week in the semis?
Bailey has been on the radar since seventh grade. He’s improved quite a bit over the summer and into the season, but is he that elite leader that can make a team that much better? We’ll see in our last evaluation.

-Mike Farrell

Lmao, now questioning his leadership.
Um, he has lead his team to the semifinals in Georgia's highest classification. I would say that's pretty good. Farrell is such a joke.

Fell 7 spots to 39. A joke. Now they’re debating between Bryce Y (Bama) and DJ U for best QB. Bryce jumped 60 spots to 5* lol

Bama Bump is not a conspiracy theory. It’s real. Recruiting services are as honest and unbiased as MSNBC and CNN.
Young deserved it. 4500 passing yards, 58 TD’s and like 2 Int’s.
Bailey should be a 5 star though.

I guarantee you that they certainly give the bumps to the commits to the blue bloods. I also guarantee you that the Bamas of the world use these bumps to help with recruiting. Come to Bama and you will be a 5 star.

Reactions: tbwhhs
Is Marietta favored this week in the semis?
I think we probably would be the favorite, we only have one common opponent and we played much better against that team. I just hope the weather is good, especially since the game is on grass.

We played a much tougher skd than Parkview so I think that is going to help. St Josephs is in the PA state title game and Edgewater is in the 7a FL title game.

control the controllables.

Yeeeeaaah but when these recruiting services seemingly collude with your rivals to benefit their continued dominance I’m not okay with “let’s stick our heads in the sand and just play football.” Collusion in college sports will ruin it with that attitude. See: Adidas / Kansas / Louisville basketball.

Young deserved it. 4500 passing yards, 58 TD’s and like 2 Int’s.
Bailey should be a 5 star though.

But if you point out monster HS stats to Rivals for another recruit not committed to a playoff team, they will say “weeell they’re in a pass heavy offense and it’s due to the system, but his camp performance wasn’t great.” Stats included, if he’s committed to TCU right now I’d wager $1,000 no 5* bump. Can you imagine a TCU QB commit bumped 60 spots to 5* based on stats? Not me.

I can show you tons of kids with gaudy stats. Kid in Greenback had like 28 receiving TD this year. No one will argue him as a 5*. Too much subjectivity.

Yeeeeaaah but when these recruiting services seemingly collude with your rivals to benefit their continued dominance I’m not okay with “let’s stick our heads in the sand and just play football.” Collusion in college sports will ruin it with that attitude. See: Adidas / Kansas / Louisville basketball.
you lost me at basketball. #football school

VN Store

Back