'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Please tell us why you’re so sure?... I mean I believe you but we are hit garbage right now.
The majority of the kids were currently recruiting have a deeper understanding of the amount of time needed to right the ship. Moreso than we do as fans. The future players love this staff. Plus college football is a business now. Even as bad as we are right now, we’re on tv 10 times a year, we’re an sec program, and our fans (even the crazy ones) show out when it comes to support.

If you keep playing Guarantano, Bailey will have a straight line to the QB job. If you put Maurer in and he shows flashes, do you run the risk of Bailey going elsewhere?

I'm just so down, I'm assuming all will continue to come crashing down.

If you keep playing Guarantano, Bailey will have a straight line to the QB job. If you put Maurer in and he shows flashes, do you run the risk of Bailey going elsewhere?

I'm just so down, I'm assuming all will continue to come crashing down.
honestly, I can give 2 ***** either way as long as we get back to winning.

Reactions: bagods
Asked the same question 3 pages back. It’s a big gamble to bench Jarrett Bat-Guano. Bailey doesn’t flip if he is still the starter.

If one of the young guys takes the job, he might reopen his recruitment just to see what is available out there with no obstacles to the starting job.

Gosh if we can land some of these kids after what seems like one of the worst years ever then that will be amazing. I hope that class comes in and sets records and wins. Glad they want to keep everyone together.

Bailey knows what it takes to rebuild....he started his freshman year and they only won a couple games (if memory serves) and now they are one of the top teams in the country
Yep, he along with his teammates took their lumps early and now are one of the top high school teams in the nation. They knew this was a rebuild from the beginning.

Reactions: CaliVol2009 and MwB
Asked the same question 3 pages back. It’s a big gamble to bench Jarrett Bat-Guano. Bailey doesn’t flip if he is still the starter.

If one of the young guys takes the job, he might reopen his recruitment just to see what is available out there with no obstacles to the starting job.
You dont let that keep you from making a change if one is needed. Especially with 10 games left.

We need to keep this kid. The future of the program seriously may rely on it.

I think Harrison Bailey along with others will back out of going to Tennessee because of how rotten the 2019 Tennessee football team is. The 2020 and 2021 recruiting classes could be mediocre to poor.

Are you kidding? If I was Harrison Bailey, and keeping up with QB play so far, I would be licking my chops to get to Tennessee as fast as I could, because if he is as competitive as I think he is, he will believe he will be THE guy to take the job as soon as he steps on campus.

VN Store

Back