'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

After what Bailey just saw, I wouldnt be surprised if he decommits.

Doubt that’s what he’s thinking bailey is a winner. That’s all he’s ever known. I’d say he’s licking his chops knowing he can come in here and start right away. Jg is a junior and not much of a draft prospect if at all. Bailey might’ve been thinking he was going to have to wait a couple of seasons to get to play. But after today I’m sure he’s confirmed t it’s his job to lose next season. Doubt our team losing is going to scare him off. Probably just the opposite

Reactions: Coach Punk
Doubt that’s what he’s thinking bailey is a winner. That’s all he’s ever known. I’d say he’s licking his chops knowing he can come in here and start right away. Jg is a junior and not much of a draft prospect if at all. Bailey might’ve been thinking he was going to have to wait a couple of seasons to get to play. But after today I’m sure he’s confirmed t it’s his job to lose next season. Doubt our team losing is going to scare him off. Probably just the opposite
Look for JG to go the Jalen Hurts route next year.

Reactions: jerrync and vols40
Bailey and those Marietta kids started as freshmen/sophomores for a high school team that won only 3 or so games their first year. They know what it's like to turn a team around. We just have to hope that they view Tennessee the same way...as being the team they're going to turn around.

y'all are killin' me. if you think anything we have on campus is better, you're nuts. theyd be starting. its gonna be a long year with him and an absolutely brutal year if we have to start a frosh.
4-8, 5-7, and now a loss to GA State. It's time to see what Shrout or Maurer have, cause JG don't have it.

y'all are killin' me. if you think anything we have on campus is better, you're nuts. theyd be starting. its gonna be a long year with him and an absolutely brutal year if we have to start a frosh.

More brutal than say......being dominated by a team you should have hung 50 on in your season opener, yah I’d say it’s time to try something different... not to mention we just got a transfer Shazam Hill or something like that. Try him, or the kicker, or wild cat to Jennings

The most important recruit in the 2019 class. After seeing Bailey lead his team to victory last night, the QB play today plus the way a quality true freshman QB played at Auburn, I'm even more convinced UT has to land him in this class.

4-8, 5-7, and now a loss to GA State. It's time to see what Shrout or Maurer have, cause JG don't have it.

I said that after the Spring game. I wasn’t impressed and still folks on here blasted me for it.

JG isn’t a winner. He isn’t a playmaker.

The most important recruit in the 2019 class. After seeing Bailey lead his team to victory last night, the QB play today plus the way a quality true freshman QB played at Auburn, I'm even more convinced UT has to land him in this class.

13 games into the Pruitt era and it’s apparent that he doesn’t want to throw the ball down the field. He wants to establish the run on first and second down, and throw on third. That’s far too predictable.

Vols have a new OC but the same philosophy and results on offense as last season.

It doesn’t matter if Bailey does come to UT, he won’t be allowed to throw the football down field because our coach wants to always establish the run first.

More brutal than say......being dominated by a team you should have hung 50 on in your season opener, yah I’d say it’s time to try something different... not to mention we just got a transfer Shazam Hill or something like that. Try him, or the kicker, or wild cat to Jennings

Kasim Hill cannot play this year he is not eligible.

Reactions: GameTime
We need a leader, don’t care about his skill. We need someone else to galvanize the rest of the team. I don’t care about arm strength, passer ratings, we need heart or we will be watching the worst season in history. Wake up.its already brutal. It doesn’t get more brutal than ga state unless we keep doing the same thing.

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back