'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

They have Tate Ratledge as #12 overall lol ok
Well then the sophomore dude that ate his ass up at the camp ( and I use that term lightly because it was as bad as it looked he might be call him his bitch) must be number 1. That video was flat out embarrassing if he is number 12.

Reactions: TOUCHDOWN!!TN
Well then the sophomore dude that ate his ass up at the camp ( and I use that term lightly because it was as bad as it looked he might be call him his bitch) must be number 1. That video was flat out embarrassing if he is number 12.
#2 according to 247 but 0.0001 separates #1 from #2.

Reactions: PYSCHO

What video we takin about? Who is this sophomore?

It was a all star camp I think in Atlanta and the sophomore was from California. They did one on ones and he flat out put him on his ass more than once. Pretty impressive the sophomore. Not so much number 12 ranked player.
It was in Frisco...same as the Elite 11.

I can respect that explanation. Now its BS that some other kids have drastic changes in ranking based on camps and 100 meter times but this is how rankings should be decided by actual games on the field.

It's part of both. You'll see changes both going by the season film (up through the Spring following that season) and camps from ~April-August. Same as Pruitt making an offer based on seeing a kid in person.

Have to remember plenty of HS kids aren't playing the position they project to in college (many smaller school kids play QB), play weaker competition, or only have limited footage. That is why all parties want to see kids in person.

Fwiw Rivals actually dropped him during the season...raised him back up during the Summer. But don't let any facts get in your way.

Last edited:
I’m glad rivals raised him or whatever but for ***** and giggles take a look at rivals pro style qb rankings over the past decade. I just did. Slow night at work.

In a nutshell.... a whooooole bunch of who the foook is that guy going on.

I know it’s a crapshoot, but seriously there was a ton of guys I had no clue who they were. Going back to 2010.

Rivals might really suck at evaluating QBs.

I’m glad rivals raised him or whatever but for ***** and giggles take a look at rivals pro style qb rankings over the past decade. I just did. Slow night at work.

I know it’s a crapshoot, but seriously there was a ton of guys I had no clue who they were. Going back to 2010.

When Shannon Terry left Rivals and created 247 he took all the talent with him.

Reactions: AppStVol

Jeez...you weren't kidding. Top 5 pro-style QBs from the following classes:

2014: Kyle Allen (ok), Keller Chryst (meh/ok), David Cornwell (lol), Sean White (lol), Drew Barker (gave up football in 2018)
2015: Josh Rosen (they were right there), Brady White (one good season at Memphis last year after transferring from AZ St.), Jake Browning (good), Zach Gentry (played TE), Ricky Town (lol)
2016: Jacob Eason (pretty good), KJ Costello (so far so good), Feleipe Franks (we'll see, but looks a little overrated at No. 3), Austin Kendall (hasn't done anything yet), Dwayne Haskins (should've been higher)
2017: Davis Mills (hasn't played), Hunter Johnson (lol so far), Jake Fromm (should've been No. 1), Kasim Hill (not bad so far), Chris Robinson (dismissed by OU, meh at FAU, in trouble there too)

Whole lotta "yikes" there.

Reactions: Brillovol
That doesn’t even show the clip where he got stuffed into the ground and taunted by the 2021 DE out of So Cal.

Ratledge is a good looking prospect but doesn’t appear to be top 12 material .

Y’all know good and well that you wouldn’t be saying this if he picked TN

Y’all know good and well that you wouldn’t be saying this if he picked TN

I would love to add Ratledge to this class, but those are facts about the camp performance. Again, from my original post, hes a good looking prospect and I am not dissing him.

Is he a top 10-20 player in the entire country? I would lean more towards where 247 has him rated which is 7th OT and 69 in the country. Time will tell.

It's part of both. You'll see changes both going by the season film (up through the Spring following that season) and camps from ~April-August. Same as Pruitt making an offer based on seeing a kid in person.

Have to remember plenty of HS kids aren't playing the position they project to in college (many smaller school kids play QB), play weaker competition, or only have limited footage. That is why all parties want to see kids in person.

Fwiw Rivals actually dropped him during the season...raised him back up during the Summer. But don't let any facts get in your way.

Do you work for 247? If not, kinda of funny how you defend the crap out of them....

I guess it just feels strange that 247 has Bailey ranked where he is, while Tate is ranked number 12. Bailey has proven himself easily in camps over the summer and plain dominated in others...yet he got dropped by 247 in rankings. I just watched Tate get embarrassed... and he's up at 12? Just doesn't make sense to me.

VN Store

Back